Senior Financial Analyst, Financial Planning & Analysis
Warner Bros.Burbank, CA
Full Time Job
Location: United States - California - Burbank
WarnerMedia Franchise Development seeks a Senior Financial Analyst, Financial Planning & Analysis. Support the Financial Planning & Analysis functions for priority WarnerMedia franchises, including those in the DC, Wizarding World, Looney Tunes, and Hanna-Barbera brands. This includes planning and reporting activities in alignment with WarnerMedia's financial calendar and partnering with Business Development to track results against targets.
• Identify and track financial goals from brand & franchise strategic plans to ensure alignment with long range plan, budgets & forecasts across all BUs & territories with focus on revenue & cost assumptions for planned content & events
• Create detailed bridge including rollforward from franchise plans to financial assumptions
• Support BU & territory counterparts with franchise analysis to develop their plans based on assumptions
• Highlight necessary changes in assumptions
• Consolidate plans into brand & franchise long range plans, budgets & forecasts
• Track & collect approved content greenlights & ultimates and review assumptions highlighting any differences with long range plan, budgets & forecasts
• Review BU analysis to leverage budget to actual variance explanations for franchise financial reports
• Calculate financial metrics as input to franchise performance dashboard
• Create data analysis to support narrative for presentations to senior management
• Other ad hoc analysis, as needed
• Create milestone calendar to ensure we stay connected with our Finance partners in Corporate, BUs, Territories & GBE Business Development in the franchise financial planning & reporting process – from long range planning to greenlight forecast to actuals reporting
• Create Franchise Planning Finance calendar that aligns with WarnerMedia Corporate Finance calendar
• Own franchise data hierarchy to enable reporting of priority brands & franchises
• Develop processes & systems in partnership with BU finance/WM Technology to enable franchise reporting
• Review and test system enhancements to ensure they meet business requirements
• Minimum of three (3) years of experience in related field required
• Experience in budgeting, long ranging planning, financial analysis & reporting required
• Experience supporting brand and/or franchise development preferred
• Bachelor's degree in related field required
• Proficiency with Microsoft Word, Excel, and PowerPoint required
• Proficiency with SAP & Business Warehouse or other enterprise financial reporting software preferred
• Strong analytical capabilities and understanding of financial reporting & accounting principles
• Effective and proven management, organization, collaboration, and interpersonal skills
• Excellent communication and presentation skills
• Must have the ability to communicate effectively and tactfully with persons on all levels, in person and remotely (e.g., telepresence, video conference, etc.)
• Ability to develop and implement projects.
• Ability to travel domestically and internationally when needed
• Ability to pay close attention to detail and understand written and oral instructions.
• Ability to handle multiple tasks and to organize, schedule and prioritize work effectively.
• Ability to work well under time constraints
• Exclusive WarnerMedia events and advance screenings
• Paid time off every year to volunteer for eligible employees
• Access to well-being tools, resources, and freebies
• Access to in-house learning and development resources
• Part of the WarnerMedia family of powerhouse brands
Warner Media, LLC and its subsidiaries are equal opportunity employers. Qualified candidates will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, mental or physical disability, and genetic information, marital status, citizenship status, military status, protected veteran status or any other category protected by law.