Senior Cinematic VFX Artist
Warner Bros.Montreal, QC
Full Time Job
Location: Canada - Quebec - Montreal
SUMMARY OF POSITION
WB Game Montreal is seeking a talented Senior VFX Artist to create stunning visual effects to surprise and delight our players. Working closely with feature teams, the successful candidate will design and create effects that will take the game experience to another level.
• Work with Art Director and feature teams to elevate the game experience by designing and creating real-time particle effects across the scope of the game.
• Develop creative direction regarding VFX techniques and style to maintain consistency throughout the user experience.
• Work with multiple feature teams to assess and prioritize their requirements
• Collaborate with tools and tech team to enhance VFX pipeline Work
• 5 years of creating VFX for Online, console or PC games. Education, Professional Training, Technical Training or Certification
• BS in Fine Arts, Certificate in Art/Animation, or relevant work experience.
• Understanding of hardware constraints and mastery of techniques to transcend them.
• Mastery of Unreal Engine (Sequencer/Timeline), 3D Max or Maya, Photoshop, and related software packages.
• Active interest in advancement of VFX trends and techniques.
• Working knowledge of shader technology.
• Ability to learn and adapt quickly to new technologies
• Self-motivated person who thrives in a collaborative environment
• Portfolio demonstrating experience and abilities