Senior Architect Licensing, Finance
Warner Bros.Burbank, CA
Full Time Job
Warner Bros. Entertainment Inc. seeks a Senior Finance Architect for the Monetization & Workplace Tech: Executive department.
This position delivers work products in the area of Finance and Reporting within the IP Licensing solution sets. This is a client facing role that gathers business requirements and functional specifications. It evaluates existing system capabilities to meet these requirements. The position oversees the technical development teams and monitors progress of implementation. This position also drives solutions in the COSMOS portfolio with focus on Finance, partners with Business Units and other Technology Teams to ensure appropriate usage of technology solutions while ensuring WB operates high quality and low-cost solutions within their application portfolio.
• Partners with Business Unit Finance Teams to ensure appropriate usage of technology solutions
• Advances the health of the COSMOS Finance portfolio, including exploiting new capabilities available in the market, rationalizing the portfolio, and ensuring alignment to WB's strategic goals and initiatives
• Designs solutions for business priorities and statutory requirements; oversees the technical development as well as the functional implementation for each object
• Fulfills activities such as budgeting, forecasting and reporting
• Oversees technical development and functional implementation of various initiatives
• 10 years of experience in a technology role with finance background, managing liaison between Business Unit and Technology of complex applications across multiple business functions using a variety of technologies.
• 10 years of experience as a Solution Architect of implementing and operating large scale, complex applications (preferably SAP).
• 5 years of experience of Finance and Accounting, preferably in the entertainment industry.
• General knowledge and practical application of the software development life cycle (SDLC), with industry standard best practice methodologies.
• Strong knowledge of SOX controls and processes.
• Experience with business process reengineering.
• Graduate degree required
• Technical Knowledge / Skills
• Deep understanding of enterprise level systems, preferably SAP CRM, SAP ECC, (including HANA, FIORI)
• Functional Knowledge / Skills in the following areas:
• License sales business overall
• Financial Processes for License Sales – Billing, Revenue, Cash
• Data Management
• Reporting Solutions
• Actual to plan comparisons
• General Knowledge / Skills required:
• Leadership and motivation of team
• Strong customer service mindset
• Ability to actively listen and incorporate feedback to continuously improve
• Management of third party service providers, preferably in a managed services environment with a very structured approach to delivery oversight and quality
• Strong verbal and written communication skills
• Strong ability to budget and forecast operating plans, capital plans, client allocations
• Must be able to communicate effectively and tactfully with all levels of personnel, both in person and on the telephone
• Must be able to organize and schedule work effectively
• Must be service-oriented
• Must be able to work independently
• Must be able to work flexible hours, including possible overtime, when necessary
Warner Media, LLC and its subsidiaries are equal opportunity employers. Qualified candidates will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, mental or physical disability, and genetic information, marital status, citizenship status, military status, protected veteran status or any other category protected by law.