Warner Bros.New York, NY
This was removed by the employer on 8/23/2021 6:08:00 PM PST
Not to worry we have a lot of other jobs on the site;
Browse all jobs
Browse the Sales Category
Browse the Studio Category
Search for Sales Lead jobs in New York-NY
Search all Sales Lead postings
Are you an employer?
How do I hire a Sales Lead?
Full Time Job
Sales Lead (Harry Potter Flagship)
Location: United States - New York - New York
WarnerMedia is a leading media and entertainment company that creates and distributes premium and popular content from a diverse array of talented storytellers and journalists to global audiences through its consumer brands including: HBO, HBO Max, Warner Bros., TNT, TBS, truTV, CNN, DC Entertainment, New Line, Cartoon Network, Adult Swim, Turner Classic Movies and others.Warner Bros. has been entertaining audiences for more than 90 years through the world's most-loved characters and franchises. Warner Bros. employs people all over the world in a wide variety of disciplines. We're always on the lookout for energetic, creative people to join our team.
Warner Bros. Studio Operations (WBSO) oversees the physical operations of the historic 110-acre main lot in Burbank including its 30 soundstages and 20-acre backlot, as well as production-related services including costume, set-dressing, construction, set lighting, catering, transportation, photography and much more. The production site also hosts tours for consumers offering guests intimate views at the inner workings of thriving entertainment studios.
WarnerMedia seeks a Sales Lead for the Flagship Retail NY department.
Warner Bros. is continuing to expand and evolve the Wizarding World of Harry Potter and Fantastic Beasts with the opening of Flagship Wizarding World stores, in key cities globally. These stores will bring to life the magic of Harry Potter and Fantastic Beasts for all Fans and Super Fans of the franchise. Flagship Retail will deliver incredible product, service and environments in spaces that truly celebrate the Wizarding World.
This position will support the leadership hierarchy of the New York Flagship Wizarding World store by maximizing customer and fan engagement in an awe inspiring, best in class retail environment. One of the main responsibilities for this role will be to support the store management team in segments of the business while inspiring and leading a team of brand specialists
• Serve as lead point of contact in absence of ASM and SM.
• Works closely with staff in appointed Area of Responsibility on the steps of service.
• Trains and Coaches associates on brand and product knowledge
• Ensures departmental Area of Responsibility upholds to all brand standards
• Supports ASM on daily opening and closing procedures
• Maintain a safe and clean work environment through coaching and education to ensure safety guidelines are adhered to.
• Expert and trusted advisor to specified Area of Responsibility
• Is responsible for achieving & distributing daily goals to departmental associates.
• Provides hands on assistance to supporting sales.
• Focuses on UPT and APT through in the moment coaching and assistance
• Promotes a positive and seamless guest experience.
• Partners with ASM to handle and resolve all guest-related issues, ensures service standards, levels, and maximizes the customer experience.
• Leads and executes strategy plan on customer engagement and strategy
• Minimum 3 years' experience in premium retail (retail management preferred)
• Exhibited proficiency for business acumen with exceptional customer service experience
• Good understanding of business and financial concepts and demonstrated ability to lead the team to drive results
• Established time management, prioritization, and organizational skills
• Ability to communicate clearly and effectively with a positive attitude
• Proficiency with Word, Excel, PowerPoint
• Must have open availability for a flexible work schedule that meets the needs of the business, including overnights, evenings, holidays, and weekend shifts
• Exclusive WarnerMedia events and advance screenings
• Paid time off every year to volunteer for eligible employees
• Access to well-being tools, resources, and freebies
• Access to in-house learning and development resources
• Part of the WarnerMedia family of powerhouse brands
Warner Media, LLC and its subsidiaries are equal opportunity employers. Qualified candidates will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, mental or physical disability, and genetic information, marital status, citizenship status, military status, protected veteran status or any other category protected by law.