Warner Bros.New York, NY
This was removed by the employer on 4/27/2021 12:38:00 PM PST
Not to worry we have a lot of other jobs on the site;
Browse all jobs
Browse the Sales Category
Browse the Studio Category
Search for Sales Associates jobs in New York-NY
Search all Sales Associates postings
Are you an employer?
How do I hire a Sales Associates? Sales Associates (Harry Potter Flagship)
Warner Bros. Studio Operations (WBSO) oversees the physical operations of the historic 110-acre main lot in Burbank including its 30 soundstages and 20-acre backlot, as well as production-related services including costume, set-dressing, construction, set lighting, catering, transportation, photography and much more. The production site also hosts tours for consumers offering guests intimate views at the inner workings of thriving entertainment studios.
Our inaugural Harry Potter Flagship store is seeking part-time Sales Associates.
Warner Bros. is continuing to expand and evolve the Wizarding World of Harry Potter and Fantastic Beasts with the opening of a Flagship Wizarding World store in New York. This store will bring to life the magic of Harry Potter and Fantastic Beasts for all Fans and Super Fans of the franchise. Flagship Retail will deliver incredible product, service and environments in spaces that truly celebrate the Wizarding World.
This position will support the leadership hierarchy of the New York Flagship Wizarding World store by maximizing customer and fan engagement in an awe inspiring, best in class retail environment. One of the main responsibilities for this role will be to actively engage customers through an immense experiential environment while maintaining our brand standards.
• Customer Service:
• Consistently demonstrates a positive and seamless guest experience.
• Assist customers with merchandise purchases by locating items customers may wish to purchase, suggesting items of interest, and retrieving merchandise from inventory when needed.
• Responsible for cascading customer feedback to correct channels of communication.
• Store Operations:
• Register and cash handling duties include ensuring that all transactions are complete and accurate.
• Follows, teaches, and exhibits all safety and compliance protocols
• Performs all other duties as instructed
• Financial Analytics:
• Follows the steps of sales in each customer engagement
• Responsible in attaining delegated daily, monthly, or quarterly sales goals.
• Brand Representation:
• Maintain store appearance to ensure that it is neat, orderly, and well stocked to meet the Company's visual merchandising standards.
• Teaches and lives stores culture with each associate
• Collaborates with the team to follow company values
• Follows and impacts store set priorities and brand standards
• Minimum 6 months experience working at a retail store
• Minimum 6 months experience with cash handling and customer service
• Knowledge of Harry Potter series and background
• Demonstrated customer service skills
• Excellent communication skills (i.e. verbal, non-verbal, visual) with the ability to communicate effectively in public to both small and large groups.
• Ability to work effectively in a team environment
• Strong attention to detail with focus on basic numerical skills
• Highly motivated self-starter with good initiative
• Proficiency with Word, Excel, PowerPoint
• Must have open availability for a flexible work schedule that meets the operating needs of the business, including overnights, evenings, holidays, and weekend shifts
Warner Media, LLC and its subsidiaries are equal opportunity employers. Qualified candidates will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, mental or physical disability, and genetic information, marital status, citizenship status, military status, protected veteran status or any other category protected by law. This job is no longer available. Click here to view current job listings.