Warner Bros.Burbank, CA
Full Time Job
Sales Associate (Retail)
Location: United States - California - Burbank
Warner Bros. Studio Operations (WBSO) oversees the physical operations of the historic 110-acre main lot in Burbank including its 30 soundstages and 20-acre backlot, as well as production-related services including costume, set-dressing, construction, set lighting, catering, transportation, photography and much more. The production site also hosts tours for consumers offering guests intimate views at the inner workings of thriving entertainment studios.
Warner Bros. Studio Operations, a division of WB Studio Enterprises Inc. seeks a Sales Associate/Part-Time for the Studio Tour Hollywood
Warner Bros. Studio Tour Hollywood gets you closer to the entertainment you love by taking guests on the lot of a working studio. The Studio Tour gives guests a revealing look behind the camera at how Hollywood magic is made. From Friends and The Big Bang Theory to Harry Potter and the DC Universe, fans have the opportunity to explore the nearly 100-year-old studio as they visit the real sets and soundstages on the iconic 110-acre backlot, celebrating where the greatest entertainment in history was made.
Join our expert team of storytellers as a Sales Associate. We are seeking talented people who are passionate about providing an extraordinary guest experience – and have fun while doing it! Are you ready to join our team?
• Interact with visitors including assisting with purchases and answering questions about the merchandise.
• Partner with team members to maintain the store's visual presentation and stock the retail displays.
• Engage with our guests to guarantee a dynamic, high-touch Warner Bros. experience .
• 6 months of previous retail experience required.
• Demonstrate strong customer service, communication skills, and have cash handling experience.
• Understanding and appreciation for the ''customer comes first'' demeanor.
• Able to work flexible shifts which vary Monday – Sunday, between 6am – 10pm.
WarnerMedia is constantly expanding the quality and reach of our content and audience. Equity, diversity, inclusion, and corporate social responsibility are moral and business imperatives. We see advocacy and inclusion as a key part to our success, and our approach to these critical issues are rooted in how we address our workforce, programs, content, suppliers, and community.
• Exclusive WarnerMedia events and advance screenings
• Paid time off every year to volunteer for eligible employees
• Access to well-being tools, resources, and freebies
• Access to in-house learning and development resources
• Part of the WarnerMedia family of powerhouse brands
Warner Media, LLC and its subsidiaries are equal opportunity employers. Qualified candidates will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, mental or physical disability, and genetic information, marital status, citizenship status, military status, protected veteran status or any other category protected by law.