Warner Bros.Burbank, CA
This was removed by the employer on 5/3/2021 5:36:00 PM PST
Not to worry we have a lot of other jobs on the site;
Browse all jobs
Browse the Sales Category
Browse the TV Network Category
Search for Sales Associate jobs in Burbank-CA
Search all Sales Associate postings
Are you an employer?
How do I hire a Sales Associate? Sales Associate (Food and Beverage)
Warner Bros. Studio Operations (WBSO) oversees the physical operations of the historic 110-acre main lot in Burbank including its 30 soundstages and 20-acre backlot, as well as production-related services including costume, set-dressing, construction, set lighting, catering, transportation, photography and much more. The production site also hosts tours for consumers offering guests intimate views at the inner workings of thriving entertainment studios.
Warner Bros. Studio Tour Hollywood gets you closer to the entertainment you love by taking guests on the lot of a working studio. The Studio Tour gives guests a revealing look behind the camera at how Hollywood magic is made. From Friends and The Big Bang Theory to Harry Potter and the DC Universe, fans have the opportunity to explore the nearly 100-year-old studio as they visit the real sets and soundstages on the iconic 110-acre backlot, celebrating where the greatest entertainment in history was made.
Join our expert team of storytellers as a Sales Associate (Food and Beverage). We are seeking talented people who are passionate about providing an extraordinary guest experience – and have fun while doing it! Are you ready to join our team?
• Craft and/or serve hot or cold beverages, such as coffee, espresso drinks, blended coffees, or teas.
• Interact with visitors including assisting with purchases and answering questions.
• Partner with team members to maintain the store's visual presentation and preserve a clean and hygienic work area.
• Engage with our visitors to guarantee a dynamic, high-touch Warner Bros. experience.
• 6 months of previous experience working at coffee shops required.
• Demonstrate strong customer service, communication skills, and have cash handling experience.
• Understanding and appreciation for the ''customer comes first'' demeanor.
• Able to work flexible shifts which vary Monday – Sunday, between 6am – 9pm.
• Exclusive WarnerMedia events and advance screenings
• Paid time off every year to volunteer for eligible employees
• Access to well-being tools, resources, and freebies
• Access to in-house learning and development resources
• Part of the WarnerMedia family of powerhouse brands
Warner Media, LLC and its subsidiaries are equal opportunity employers. Qualified candidates will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, mental or physical disability, and genetic information, marital status, citizenship status, military status, protected veteran status or any other category protected by law. This job is no longer available. Click here to view current job listings.