Warner Bros.London, UK
Full Time Job
Location: United Kingdom - London
The purpose of the role is to handle the administration process and client care of all non-volume and volume deal agreements in allocated territories and provide administrative support to the Sales and territory team. The role reports into the to the Manager, Sales Administration as part of the CEE and Eastern Europe Sales team and working closely with the other territory team members (Director Marketing & Sales Administrators) as well as other WBITV departments
Administer the entire pre-sales and post-sales administration of all package, output and volume agreements for all media (Pay, Basic, Free, SVOD & FVOD) in allocated territories:
• For all relevant categories of products and as per agreed timetable, prepare accurate availability lists through our Rights management system (Cosmos), ensuring at every stage that lists meet all contractual obligations.
• When appropriate, follow up with clients on selection of products.
• Prepare contract orders for package deals (by entering the sale – rights / runs / fees etc into Cosmos) and ensure that they are swiftly signed by clients.
• Understand the details of each agreement and Warner's contractual obligations.
• Advise clients of available products as per agreement and in a timely manner and follow-up with clients on product selection when appropriate and as per agreed timetable.
• Ensure that the list of products available for the territory, especially ''Currents'' and ''New'' products (whether Theatrical Features, Made For TV or Series), is up-to-date and accurate at all time so as to maximise revenue opportunities.
• On an on-going basis collect product and rights information from relevant sources (Rights Admin, Marketing, local Home Video) and confirm rights and clearance dates as quickly as possible by working with the Rights Admin team in Burbank and researching though Cosmos.
• Monitor Theatrical and Home Video releases in the Territory.
• For output / volume deals enter selections into Cosmos (rights / runs / fees etc) and issue a product notification (schedule) to clients and advise Marketing, Tech Ops and Home Office.
• Prepare amendment requests as directed by the VP and enter as Change Orders into Cosmos.
• Liaise with Home Office in Burbank and clients to ensure that contracts and amendments are fully executed as quickly as possible.
• Work with Tech Ops to order broadcast materials via a Material Delivery Request (MDR) in Cosmos.
• Follow-up on contract payment, liaising with Finance, and chase out-standing payments when appropriate.
• Track down transmission dates and work with research / marketing on transmission support.
• Generally demonstrate a good knowledge of the sales effort and the broadcast market for all media in the Territories.
• Administer and input annual figures and budgets for the Five year plan. Ensure that the financial figures in system are regularly checked and updated to reflect the current deals - working to deadlines in the annual budget calendar.
• Knowledge of Microsoft Office – in particular good working knowledge of Excel.
• Experience of working with / entering data into complex databases.
• Strong organizational skills.
• Excellent communication skills.
• Experience and confidence when dealing with clients.
• Self-motivated, can work independently and able to prioritize to meet deadlines.
• Team player.
• Work experience in television distribution or broadcasting preferable.
Our people make WM the inspiring organisation it is today.
At WarnerMedia, our commitment starts with you! As a company of storytellers and journalists we have a responsibility to make sure we have a collection of voices and people whose stories reflect and connect with the global audiences and communities we serve.
WarnerMedia, and its suite of brands like Warner Bros., CNN, HBO Max, HBO, TNT, TBS, Cartoon Network, Adult Swim, Boomerang and many more, have long been committed to equity and inclusion as moral and business imperatives. It is essential that our content and creative partners reflect the diversity of our society and the world around us. Together with other production companies, networks, guilds, unions, talent agencies and others in the industry, WarnerMedia is committed to greater inclusion of people of color, women, the LGBTQ community, those with disabilities and other underrepresented groups in greater numbers both in front of and behind the camera
There really has never been a better and more exciting time to join WarnerMedia. For more information on how to join our company and our commitment to diversity and inclusion, please click here.