Warner Bros.London, UK
This was removed by the employer on 10/28/2020 5:29:00 AM PST
Not to worry we have a lot of other jobs on the site;
Browse all jobs
Browse the Assistant and Entry Level Category
Browse the Sales Category
Browse the TV Network Category
Search for Retail Assistant jobs in London-UK
Search all Retail Assistant postings
Are you an employer?
How do I hire a Retail Assistant? Retail Assistant (Platform 9 3/4) - Gatwick Airport
To work as part of the sales team to provide each customer with an optimum level of customer service, and to ensure the retail store meets sales targets. Maintain visual standards and support effective stock management.
• Provide and continuously develop your product knowledge
• Understanding and demonstrating customer care and high levels of customer service both on the sales floor and till points.
• Replenishing stock and maintaining high standards of merchandising and housekeeping.
• Displaying good listening skills, identifying customer needs and responding to them quickly.
• Supporting and helping colleagues with their work and getting involved in day-to-day activities as and when required.
• Showing a genuine interest in other people and willingness to help.
• Showing flexibility and willingness to meet store needs during the period of employment regarding hours, work and duties.
• Adherence to all Company policies and procedures e.g. timekeeping, absence reporting procedures etc.
• Maintaining and demonstrating security and Health and Safety awareness
• Confidence to engage with groups of customers at a time and relay product information in an enthusiastic and entertaining manner.
• All successful candidates may be subject to a strict background check and must have suitable identification
• Must be able to provide 5 years of references
• Previous retail experience or experience working with the public (if a school leaver, work experience is desirable)
• Selling skills - proactively seeks out opportunities to increase sales.
• Able to communicate clearly and confidently with the public.
• Able to use own initiative.
• Enthusiasm and passion for, as well as excellent knowledge of, the Harry Potter brand.
• Due to the adaptive nature of this role flexibility is required to suit the needs of the business.
• Roles within the retail team will include working on our tills, interacting with customers and replenishing our shelves. All Retail Assistants will need to work across all these functions at different times.
• Flexibility to be able to work 40 hours a week on a shift pattern, varying between 3am and 10pm, 365 days a year (you may also be requested to stay an hour later or leave an hour earlier than your allocated shift, dependent on the needs of the store. Your total contract hours will be honoured weekly).
We are committed to creating both a workforce and content that are as diverse as the global audiences we serve. See what we are doing for Diversity, Inclusion and Belonging here at WarnerMedia
https://www.warnermediagroup.com/diversity This job is no longer available. Click here to view current job listings.