Warner Bros.Burbank, CA
Full Time Job
Location: United States - California - Burbank
WarnerMedia is a leading media and entertainment company that creates and distributes premium and popular content from a diverse array of talented storytellers and journalists to global audiences through its consumer brands including: HBO, HBO Max, Warner Bros., TNT, TBS, truTV, CNN, DC Entertainment, New Line, Cartoon Network, Adult Swim, Turner Classic Movies and others.Warner Bros. has been entertaining audiences for more than 90 years through the world's most-loved characters and franchises. Warner Bros. employs people all over the world in a wide variety of disciplines. We're always on the lookout for energetic, creative people to join our team.
Warner Bros. corporate functions provide specialized knowledge and expertise to support our vast portfolio of businesses like DC Comics, Warner Bros. Pictures, Warner Bros. Television Group and Warner Bros. Consumer Products.
We are on a mission to reinvent Talent Acquisition and seeking a Recruiter to join our amazing team within Content and Creative. In this role, you will primarily support recruitment within our creative partners inclusive of Direct to Consumer roles in Acquisition and Growth Marketing, Design, Programming, and Editorial related roles across the WarnerMedia brand.
• Be a trusted partner with various stakeholders to understand business, department and position needs. Develop recruiting strategies to source, attract and recruit to fill key positions.
• Manage full-cycle recruitment, which includes, but is not limited to the following:
• Own the strategy to lead recruiting discussions with hiring managers and HR.
• Develop an effective interview and sourcing strategy, with an eye toward internal and diverse talent.
• Design creative job postings to better attract candidates, build key competitive research and develop industry profiles.
• Leverage tools to heavily source candidates (Brassring, Avature, Workday, LinkedIn, etc.).
• Partner with hiring managers on candidate slate from initial presentation to finalist selection and offer, including negotiating salary terms.
• Recommend best-in-class onboarding.
• Build and leverage network (business resource groups, professional organizations with a focus on diversity) to become a subject matter expert in creative recruitment. Target, attend and source from key industry related events.
• Proactively support, educate and advocate for internal talent. Partner with HR, Organizational Development, and internal talent ambassadors to ensure employees are supported through their career development.
• Lead and/or participate in special projects that support continuous business process improvement.
• Minimum of 2 years experience in a top tier talent acquisition organization. Experience in both ''in-house'', agency, and/or entertainment a plus.
• Ability to develop strong relationships with candidates, HR partners and clients.
• Excellent project management skills (critical thinker, manages expectations, follows timeline, communicates progress effectively, etc.).
• Strong intellectual curiosity and a desire to understand business functions.
• Ability to work in a dynamic, fast paced environment.
• Exclusive WarnerMedia events and advance screenings
• Paid time off every year to volunteer for eligible employees
• Access to well-being tools, resources, and freebies
• Access to in-house learning and development resources
• Part of the WarnerMedia family of powerhouse brands
Warner Media, LLC and its subsidiaries are equal opportunity employers. Qualified candidates will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, mental or physical disability, and genetic information, marital status, citizenship status, military status, protected veteran status or any other category protected by law.