Quality Assurance Analyst
Warner Bros.Remote, US
This was removed by the employer on 7/12/2021 11:56:00 AM PST
Not to worry we have a lot of other jobs on the site;
Browse all jobs
Browse the Post Production Category
Browse the TV Network Category
Search for Quality Assurance Analyst jobs in Remote-US
Search all Quality Assurance Analyst postings
Are you an employer?
How do I hire a Quality Assurance Analyst?
Full Time Job
NetherRealm: The creative team that brought Mortal Kombat and Injustice to life is now NetherRealm Studios, part of the Warner Bros. Interactive Entertainment family. With over 20 years of creation under our belts, NetherRealm's mission remains the same; to create cutting edge entertainment and deliver industry leading tech, game art and overall gaming experiences. NetherRealm Studios is a collaborative and creative environment, constantly striving to up the ante on what is possible in interactive entertainment. We encompass the best of both worlds – a team of dedicated professionals with years of experience, who are also at the forefront of an industry taking over the entertainment landscape. The passion and energy that made Mortal Kombat a reality is still on display every day in our offices, our hallways and most definitely the studio's arcade room! Monolith: For the past 20 years Monolith has been obsessed with delivering a unique gaming experience for our fans. Starting with Blood, our very first title – all the way to our most recent offering, Middle-Earth: Shadow of Mordor, we are constantly pushing the envelope to combine innovative gameplay, inventive narratives, cutting edge tech & AI, and stunning visuals. We are challenging ourselves even further to ensure that our next game is going to be our best yet. That's where you come in – for us to achieve that we need the best and brightest talent the industry has to offer. Come join us and help create our next AAA title! Turbine: Founded in 1994, Turbine, Inc., a Warner Bros. Interactive Entertainment development studio, is focused on creating free-to-play games for mobile platforms. The studio is utilizing its extensive expertise in creating persistent online worlds that foster powerful social gaming communities to develop its mobile titles, which include Batman™: Arkham Underworld and the upcoming Game of Thrones® mobile game. Avalanche: Avalanche Software was acquired by Warner Bros. Interactive Entertainment from Disney in 2016. The studio's first title under WBIE is a companion video game to the upcoming Cars 3, in partnership with Warner Bros., Disney, and Pixar. WB Games SF: Warner Bros. is a top video games publisher across multiple platforms. In mobile games, we have a growing portfolio of hits that includes DC Legends, Mortal Kombat X, and LEGO Star Wars: The Complete Saga, and we continue to expand by adding great people and leveraging the best portfolio of brands and intellectual property in the industry, such as DC Comics, Harry Potter, and LEGO. We are looking to add enthusiastic, talented and experienced professionals to our Mobile Publishing team. WB Games New York: WB Games New York works with some of the top talent in the game industry to build online competitive and social features for video games. Our highly experienced team of engineers utilize cutting-edge technology to build game services that are robust and scalable enough to support world-class developers such as NetherRealm Studios, Rocksteady, Monolith Productions, WB Montréal, and more!
Warner Media, LLC and its subsidiaries are equal opportunity employers. Qualified candidates will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, mental or physical disability, and genetic information, marital status, citizenship status, military status, protected veteran status or any other category protected by law.
WB Games Chicago seeks a Quality Assurance Analyst to be responsible for much of the day-to-day testing of our art production tools for NetherRealm Studios. Strong analytical, problem solving and communication skills are a must for this position. Additionally a general understanding of hardware and software support is important. Familiarity with the major console platforms and content creation software is a plus, (Maya, MotionBuilder, 3ds Max, Photoshop) The position is primarily focused on testing tool sets to be used in production by artists and programmers for content creation.
• 0-1 years testing software tools or retail-quality games on Windows/Nintendo/Sony/Microsoft platforms. Multiple platform experience preferred
, Professional Training, Technical Training or Certification
• High school diploma or equivalent, BS or BA a plus
• Unreal Editor experience a major plus
• Strong computer skills including familiarity with current Microsoft operating systems. General software knowledge, Microsoft Word (or equivalent), Microsoft Excel (or equivalent), and Microsoft Outlook (or equivalent)
• Knowledge of one or more bug tracking databases, including but not limited to: JIRA, Test Track Pro, or equivalents.
• Strong organizational skills and the ability to manage time under tight deadlines
• Strong oral and written communication skills, and the ability to communicate complex and/or detailed information clearly
• Operational knowledge of one or more gaming platforms, including, but not limited to: Microsoft (XBOX1, XBOX 360), Sony (PS3), Nintendo (Wii), and/or IOS platforms
• Entry level knowledge of basic testing concepts including: Test Case usage, Bug writing, Regression testing, and Ad hoc testing,
• Experience with custom or retail test case management, test automation, and regression testing tools