Quality Assurance Analyst
Warner Bros.San Francisco, CA
Full Time Job
WB Games Inc. seeks a Quality Assurance Analyst for the WBG San Francisco Dev QA department. A proficient individual contributor responsible for creating and executing test plans on pre-release games, patches, DLC, development tools, live events, etc., you must be an expert in gray-box testing techniques, preferably in the mobile gaming space.
Works closely with development teams during all phases of production to support iterative development processes.
Depending on the focus of the role, may conduct specialized testing such as compliance, usability, multi-player, audio, core technology, etc.
Assists with training junior QA staff.
• Execute defined tests on pre-release builds of game projects. Evaluate compliance and quality across game features.
• Design and build test plans, document test methods and approaches.
• Perform regression, exploratory and stress testing for mobile games and support live events testing.
• Coordinate QA resources (internal and external), work with QA leadership to improve and execute QA process.
• Verify bug fixes and ensure that our database is up to date.
• MOBILE GAME TESTING EXPERIENCE REQUIRED.
• At least three years of professional experience in QA.
• At least two years of experience working on mobile games.
• Prefer bachelor's degree or equivalent software testing experience.
• Highly proficient with task and bug tracking software packages (e.g. Jira, Bugzilla, Basecamp, Test TrackPro, etc.).
• Skilled with test case tracking software used by the studio (e.g. Testrail).
• Proficient with applicable MS Office (Outlook, Word, Excel) and team messaging application(s).
• Adept with video/image capture and editing software.
• Highly skilled using QA tools to expedite testing for pre-release and live games.
• Strong presentation, written and communication skills.
• Detail oriented and has great problem solving abilities.
• Strong analytical skills.
• Proficiency with the source control systems (P4/Git) and tools for compiling game builds (Jenkins, etc.). is a plus.
• Proficiency with Unity editor is a plus.