Warner Bros.Wilmslow, UK
Full Time Job
As a Quality Assurance Representative, at Playdemic, a division of WB Games Inc., you will be responsible for the functional testing of our games in a very fast-paced environment. The role requires flexibility, the ability to multitask and a high level of personal organisation. This is an
excellent opportunity for the right individual looking to develop a career in the games industry.
You will be responsible for performing QA tests on Playdemic games in beta stage first, then on weekly updates. You will be reporting all bugs found in a clear and accurate manner, and running regression tests.
Working in collaboration with the QA Manager and game General Managers, you will need to ensure all tests are performed within given timeframes and provide daily feedback. You will also be investigating and reproducing bugs escalated by Customer Support, and providing help when required.
We are looking for individuals who love to play video games - ideally on mobile platforms - and believe in quality assurance. You must have a keen eye for detail, great work ethics, excellent verbal/written communication skills and the ability to work in an agile, team-oriented environment.
We are also keen to ensure that our games are fully translated into the major worldwide languages and as such, English-speaking candidates whose native language is one of our major markets would be well suited to this role.
Core Skills & Experience
• Extremely organized and detail conscious, highly communicative and process oriented.
• Self-starter, proactive, collaborative and dedicated to meeting deadlines and producing results.
• Experience working in a dynamic fast-paced environment.
• Ability to perform under pressure.
• Avid gamer.
• Demonstratable experience working in a games industry QA environment.
• Knowledge of bug tracking databases.
• Interest in mobile games.
• Fluency in French, German, Spanish, Italian, Portuguese, Japanese, Korean, Chinese or Russian is a distinct advantage.
What we can offer you
At Playdemic, we know that the only way to make world-class games is by hiring the most talented people and then creating the right environment to empower them to do their best work. We have recently moved into a brand new, purpose-built office space, which balances ambitious design, brilliant workspaces with generous and indulgent breakout areas for co-working, socialising and meetings. Here some of the amazing features we have added to this space:
• Amazing looking, flexible, open plan workspaces
• Interesting and varied meeting spaces
• Height adjustable desks throughout
• State of the art entertainment systems for people to socialise with at lunch or after work
• One of the fanciest coffee machines you've ever seen, delivering awesome, barista-style beverages
• We've even installed a beer tap!
On top of a very competitive salary, we also offer some of the following amazing benefits:
• Being part of the Warner Bros. family – one of the world's largest media companies.
• Regular health, wellbeing and social events.
• Comprehensive Bonus Package.
• Generous Company Pension.
• Life Assurance.
• Discounts on products.