Warner Bros.Burbank, CA
This was removed by the employer on 9/28/2021 5:50:00 AM PST
Not to worry we have many other jobs on the site;
Browse all jobs
Browse the Marketing/Publicity/PR Category
Browse the Studio Category
Search for Publicity Coordinator jobs in Burbank-CA
Search all Publicity Coordinator postings
Full Time Job
Location: United States - California - Burbank
Warner Bros. Pictures Group (WBPG) produces, markets and distributes Warner Bros.' slate of approximately 20 movies a year, including films from New Line Cinema. Our movies have generated industry-leading box office results and have won multiple Academy Awards in recent years. Warner Bros. Pictures is a global leader in the international marketing and distribution of feature films, operating in more than 30 countries and releasing films in more than 120 territories.
WarnerMedia seeks a Publicity Coordinator for the WB Pictures: Worldwide Marketing – Global Publicity department.
Position provides administrative & clerical support to Director(s) in Global Publicity
• Creates & maintains various schedules, team & department reports and docs – including International reviews, reactions and breaks.
• Answers phones – screens and handles non-priority calls, logs & places calls. (when in office)
• Assists in managing team finances & invoicing - reconciling expenses, updating budgets, coordinating billing for vendors.
• Responsible for maintaining film art requests with the team photo editor and magazine any previously negotiated placement approval requests, provide photo shoot support as needed.
• Types correspondence, reports, contracts, etc. for supervisor's review & signature.
• Arranges international travel and grooming needs for film talent, including negotiating rates with groomers (hair/make-up) and stylists under direction of supervisor.
• Works special events – premieres, press junkets, screenings, etc. Compiles attendance lists & reactions to circulate to filmmakers & talent.
• Greets clients, talent, creative staff & executives and acts as talent liaison at special events.
• Check-in press at screenings/special events. Compiles attendance lists & reactions to circulate to filmmakers & talent.
• Participates in brainstorming and creative meetings and takes meeting notes when necessary.
• Maintains and orders office supplies (when in office)
• Provides back-up support to team executives as needed.
• Liaises with International publicists to see what pieces on various films will be airing, compiles and communicates the information to the team
• Updates and maintains film and talent rep contact sheets with talent and filmmaker rep contact information
• Assists with relevant research for upcoming projects and films.
• Communication with International Territories press as needed
• Managing screenings writing wrap reports
• Shows a strong interest in, understanding of, and adaptability to different international cultures.
• Shows a strong interest in global press but with an international focus, media and industry trends and consumes them across various platforms
• Shows a strong interest in press, media and industry trends and consumes them across various platforms
• Typing at 45 wpm required.
• Proficiency with Microsoft Word, Excel, Outlook, and Internet required. PowerPoint preferred.
• Knowledge of file set-up, maintenance, filing procedures, basic math, spelling, grammar, punctuation, English usage, and report & letter formats.
• Previous secretarial experience required.
• Previous publicity or promotions experience required.
• Previous entertainment/studio experience required.
• General office activities - walking, speaking, standing, sitting, finger manipulation, lifting, bending, etc.
• Must be able to communicate effectively and tactfully with all levels of personnel, in person and on the telephone.
• Must be able to pay close attention to detail and understand written and oral instructions.
• Must be able to organize and schedule work effectively.
• Must be able to work well under time constraints in a fast-paced environment.
• Must be able to handle multiple tasks.
• Must be able to work in fast paced environment.
• Must be able to work independently.
• Must be able to work flexible hours, including overtime during the week and on weekends, when necessary.
• Exclusive WarnerMedia events and advance screenings
• Paid time off every year to volunteer for eligible employees
• Access to well-being tools, resources, and freebies
• Access to in-house learning and development resources
• Part of the WarnerMedia family of powerhouse brands
Warner Media, LLC and its subsidiaries are equal opportunity employers. Qualified candidates will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, mental or physical disability, and genetic information, marital status, citizenship status, military status, protected veteran status or any other category protected by law.