Warner Bros.Burbank, CA
Full Time Job
Location: United States - California - Burbank
Warner Bros. Entertainment Inc. seeks a Program Manager for the Monetization & Workplace Tech: HE, DCE, CP, Games & Foundational Tech department.
The Program Manager will be accountable for delivery of the Consumer Product Technology Upgrade program and other approved cross-functional projects. This position will oversee program delivery through all phases, manage the engagement with the Governance team and Technology Project Sponsors. This role will work with Business & Technology Sponsors to set the program vision and ensuring that we implement technology best practices. This position will also be responsible for managing the technology work streams with various Project Leads and vendors to monitor spend and ensure delivery.
Program Roadmap & Plan: This role will o versee and be accountable for the Consumer Products Technology Upgrade program roadmap, overarching implementation plan and framework used for delivery. This role will work with VP & Executive Director level sponsors to support the definition, design, and rollout of the program ensuring that it aligns with the strategic vision for the Consumer Products and WM Technology division. Understand the business context, relationships and impacts of program across the business units/cross functional teams. This role is responsible for managing scope, mitigating scope creep, and working through change orders as required.
Program Administration: This role is accountable for managing and maintaining t he program plan for the multiple projects/workstreams. They will update the budget on a weekly basis with assistance from the Program Coordinator. They will work with the various workstream leads to manage to create and updatethe program plan and timeline. This role will be responsible for setting up all program meetings with the internal technology team and with the Consumer Products stakeholders and end users ensuring each meeting has an agenda which includes stakeholder inputs and expected outcomes. They will ensure that the team leverages the appropriate web conferencing tools and that meeting minutes and recordings are effectively captured and distributed. This position will collaborate with multiple business unit, technology groups and vendors to deliver and operationalize our technology solutions.
Program Communication: This role will be responsible for holding regular status update meetings with the program team. They will be responsible for setting up and facilitating Executive and Operating Steering Committee meetings.
• 8 years in business systems analysis with at least 5 years of experience of program management with large scale and complex systems
• Understanding of Licensing and Consumer Products industry with demonstrated domain experience in Revenue Accounting, Finance and Contract Management Systems including, but not limited to contract processes and practices, licensee royalty statement submission processes, forecasting, royalty, and revenue transaction processing
• Experience working in a highly cross-matrixed teams with several active workstreams
• High degree of commitment, independence, and self-motivation; enthusiasm for challenging work
• Experience managing budgets on a weekly basis and tracking T&M hours and fixed bid fees as well as Travel & Expense (T&E) costs
• Experience building positive relationships with internal and external team members
• Experience organizing a high volume of meetings and maintain concise agendas
• Undergraduate Degree Preferred
• Scrum Master and Agile certification is preferred
• Experience delivering multiple projects simultaneously in a fluid environment that include:
• Simultaneous workstreams and development teams
• Iterative agile projects with ongoing releases
• Experience in Media & Entertainment Industry
• Consumer Products experience highly desired
Functional knowledge of the following systems and processes:
• • Jira & Confluence
• MS O365 Office (Must be high proficient in PowerPoint, Word, Excel, Project, Visio, SharePoint , Teams)
• General office activities - walking, standing, sitting, speaking, finger manipulation, lifting, bending, etc.
• Must be able to communicate effectively and tactfully with all levels of personnel, both in person, on the phone or in virtual meetings
• Must be able to pay close attention to complex detail and understand written and oral instructions
• Must be able to organize and schedule work effectively
• Must be able to work well under time constraints
• Must be able to handle multiple tasks with changing priorities, communicating changes in scope and schedule to all parties concerned
• Must be service-oriented
• Must be able to work independently
• Must be able to demonstrate resilience and reset quickly if/when encountering potential setbacks
• Must be able to work standard hours (8:30 a.m. – 5:30 p.m.) with some flexible hours, including possible overtime, when necessary
• Must be able to maintain confidentiality
• Demonstrates resiliency when met with challenges
Management has the right to add or change duties and job requirements at any time.
• Exclusive WarnerMedia events and advance screenings
• Paid time off every year to volunteer for eligible employees
• Access to well-being tools, resources, and freebies
• Access to in-house learning and development resources
• Part of the WarnerMedia family of powerhouse brands
Warner Media, LLC and its subsidiaries are equal opportunity employers. Qualified candidates will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, mental or physical disability, and genetic information, marital status, citizenship status, military status, protected veteran status or any other category protected by law.