Warner Bros.Burbank, CA
This was removed by the employer on 7/9/2021 9:59:00 AM PST
Not to worry we have a lot of other jobs on the site;
Browse all jobs
Browse the Animation/Graphic Design/Visual FX Category
Browse the Crew Category
Browse the TV Network Category
Search for Production Coordinator jobs in Burbank-CA
Search all Production Coordinator postings
Are you an employer?
How do I hire a Production Coordinator?
Full Time Job
Location: United States - California - Burbank
Warner Bros. Television Group (WBTVG) develops and oversees the entire portfolio of Warner Bros.' television businesses, including worldwide production, traditional and digital distribution and broadcasting. Warner Bros' content is distributed around the world by Warner Bros. Television's Domestic and International Distribution groups.
Warner Bros. Television, a division of WB Studio Enterprises Inc. seeks a Production Coordinator for the TV Production Management department. Serves as the main central point of contact in the production executive's office, for all levels of production for multiple scripted television production pilots and series on broadcast, basic cable and pay television networks as well as streaming services. Partners with Senior Vice President to ensure all production offices are adhering to and maintaining the policies and procedures set by Warner Bros. Television Production. Provides general administrative support to the Senior Vice President of Production.
• Liaisons with all levels of production to provide daily simultaneous support for multiple pilots and series. Responds to and resolves problems or questions relating to production ensuring the most cost-effective solutions; escalates issues to supervisor as needed.
• Partners with Senior Vice President to ensure all production offices are adhering to and maintaining the policies and procedures set by Warner Bros. Television Production.
• Manages the initial production office set up of new pilots and series through partnerships with Line Producers and Production Coordinators.
• Works with Senior Vice President in collaborating between Main Production, Estimating, Post Production, Business Affairs, Human Resources and other key internal departments to ensure productions' information is shared and utilized properly.
• Serves as first point of contact for production coordinators, script coordinators and other production office personnel for questions and problem solving for multiple productions assigned to Vice President.
• Supervises a team of production assistants.
• Reviews all production generated production documents for accuracy and seeks corrections when necessary. (i.e. call sheets, production reports, deal memos, etc.)
• Ensures pay rates are in line with the respective union's negotiated wage scale or established non-union rates.
• Responsible for the coordination and successful execution of table reads and show & tells on an as-needed-basis. Helps to facilitate for producers and directors when they are showcasing their vision to the divisional President.
• Answers phone calls and responds to email. Takes messages, forwards to appropriate party, or handles problems and questions as required.
• Tracks costs for travel on productions.
• Performs other related duties as required.
• 4 years physical production background at a Studio, Agency, or Production Office, highly desired.
• High School diploma or equivalent preferred.
• 2 years of college preferred.
• Word processing and MS computer skills required. 45-50 wpm typing.
• Must have proficient working knowledge of all aspects of production.
• Must have ability to read and analyze production schedules, budgets and call sheets.
• Must have a proficiency in Excel and Microsoft Applications
• Must be able to communicate effectively and professionally with all levels of production and management.
• Must have excellent organization skills.
• Must have good grammatical skills.
• Must be able to prepare logs and reports.
• Must be able to operate various office machines such as the copier and fax.
• Must be able to pay close attention to detail and understand written and oral instructions.
• Must be able to set up and maintain accurate, up-to-date files and records.
• Must be able to handle confidential information.
• Must be able to work under constant deadlines.
• Must be able to multi-task and prioritize within a fast-paced, high volume, high pressure environment.
• Must be able to work independently and as part of a team
• Must be efficient, punctual and possess high level of integrity
• Must be a team player, have positive working attitude, flexible, professional and dependable
• Must demonstrate initiative; cooperation; resourcefulness
• Must be flexible and willing to work overtime if/when required
• Exclusive WarnerMedia events and advance screenings
• Paid time off every year to volunteer for eligible employees
• Access to well-being tools, resources, and freebies
• Access to in-house learning and development resources
• Part of the WarnerMedia family of powerhouse brands
Warner Media, LLC and its subsidiaries are equal opportunity employers. Qualified candidates will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, mental or physical disability, and genetic information, marital status, citizenship status, military status, protected veteran status or any other category protected by law.