Warner Bros.Burbank, CA
Full Time Job
Location: United States - California - Burbank
Warner Bros. Home Entertainment Group (WBHEG) brings together all of the Company's businesses involved in delivering home entertainment content to consumers. This includes global distribution of packaged and digital media, and formats including DVD, Blu-ray, video-on-demand, cable, satellite, online, mobile, electronic sell-through and more.
Warner Bros. Theatrical Enterprises LLC seeks a Production Coordinator for the Creative Services department.
• Process purchase requisitions, create and code shopping carts, and serve as liaison with PO maintainers and A/P department for all areas of Creative Production Services. Uphold Shopping Cart Maintainer role creating purchase requisitions for global production elements including digital assets, user interface elements, packaging, print, merchandising, POP, Proofing, etc. Meet and coordinate with internal leads, and outside production and design vendors, to assist with procurement and billing and follow up on any outstanding billing issues.
• Input all applicable theatrical, TV, HBO, Turner, HBO Max release slates into production tracking schedule for all business units and maintain production/scheduling database to ensure updated status of all applicable production components and ensure timelines and due dates are accurately provided and distributed to all internal divisions, global markets, and vendors. Help to keep all dates current based on various release schedules provided by multiple territories, brand and trade marketing teams.
• Attend daily/weekly status meetings and assist production leads with updates to schedules and deliverables. Track the acquisition and distribution of creative and production digital and physical assets both internally and externally. Coordinate transportation and distribution of materials to internal contacts, outside vendors, third parties, etc.
• Support staff with administrative duties including, but not limited to updating distribution and vendor lists, adding and maintaining users in cross-divisional databases and asset delivery systems, scheduling and organizing meetings, downloading/uploading & archiving of files, departmental and project organization, ordering supplies, etc.
• Set up and maintain project and billing files and maintain all necessary archival documentation including PO Requests, vendor communications, check discs, approval files, and more.
• Minimum 3 years administrative experience required.
• Experience in Home Entertainment industry, advertising agency, or related entertainment industry required.
• Previous experience in creative services, production and/or proofreading preferred
• BA/BS degree preferred.
• Typing at 40-50 wpm required.
• Computer Skills: Proficiency with MS Word, MS Excel, MS Outlook, PowerPoint, SAP, FileMaker Pro, Photoshop, Acrobat, Quark, InDesign, Illustrator
• Printer, calculator, telephone, fax machine, photocopy machine.
• Must have knowledge of file set-up, maintenance, filing procedures, math, spelling, grammar, punctuation, English usage, and report & letter formats.
• Must have ability to communicate effectively & tactfully with persons on all levels, in person and on telephone.
• Must have ability to pay close attention to detail and understand and follow written & oral instructions.
• Must have ability to organize & schedule work effectively.
• Must have ability to work well under pressure and tight time constraints.
• Must be flexible and be able to handle multiple tasks.
• Must be able to lift up to 20 lbs. General Office Activities - Walking, Talking, Standing, Sitting, Typing, and etc.
• Exclusive WarnerMedia events and advance screenings
• Paid time off every year to volunteer for eligible employees
• Access to well-being tools, resources, and freebies
• Access to in-house learning and development resources
• Part of the WarnerMedia family of powerhouse brands
Warner Media, LLC and its subsidiaries are equal opportunity employers. Qualified candidates will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, mental or physical disability, and genetic information, marital status, citizenship status, military status, protected veteran status or any other category protected by law.