Product Manager Games
Warner Bros.Hamburg, HH
Full Time Job
Product Manager Games (f/m/d)
Warner Bros. Germany is looking for a Product Manager, Games to join the Marketing team. The role supports the Marketing Functional Leader, while being responsible for defining the release process and coordinating all activities required to bring products to market.
• Responsible for creating, planning and execution of go-to-market campaigns for various game-releases (physical and digital, console, PC and mobile), leading up to the release of the game, and beyond. This includes a broad spectrum of marketing activities including but not restricted to Media, Creative, Event, Community, Trade, Promotion, Digital, Life-cycle Management, and more
• Planning and supervising release campaign budgets.
• Working closely and cross divisionally with Media, Publicity, Research, Promotions and Trade Marketing to maximise marketing impact.
• Managing all operational set ups for product releases such as data management, legal approvals and more.
• Executing assigned generic marketing related projects, working in a matrix organization with different project leads.
• Working closely with local and international offices to ensure the optimal release of products
• Supporting the Manager Marketing & PR Games on ad hoc projects and tasks.
• BA in Marketing
• Extensive knowledge and practical work experience in the marketing mix, including traditional marketing knowledge as well as current and upcoming marketing trends, leading up to the launch of a product, and beyond.
• - Excellent knowledge of the games market and a genuine interest in gaming and technology.
• Excellent written and oral communication skills in German and English
• Strong MS Office skills
• The ability to work effectively as part of a wider team, both locally and internationally
• Confident when working under pressure and towards tight deadlines
• Excellent team player
We are committed to creating both a workforce and content that are as diverse as the global audiences we serve. See what we are doing for Diversity, Inclusion and Belonging here at WarnerMedia https://www.warnermediagroup.com/diversity