Warner Bros.San Diego, CA
This was removed by the employer on 4/30/2021 3:30:00 PM PST
Not to worry we have a lot of other jobs on the site;
Browse all jobs
Browse the Crew Category
Browse the Film and TV Production Category
Browse the Studio Category
Search for Producer jobs in San Diego-CA
Search all Producer postings
Are you an employer?
How do I hire a Producer?
Full Time Job
This job is available in 2 locations Carlsbad, California, United States San Diego, California, United States
WB Games San Diego is creating the next generation of high quality, cross-platform games that bring iconic and beloved characters to life. Join our growing team of talented game makers and be a foundational part of a dynamic new studio as we strive to make an impact on the future of AAA free-to-play games.
WB Games San Diego is looking for a Game Producer to help lead the creation of a new free-to-play, cross-platform game from pre-production through to release and into live operations.
As a Producer, you'll be part of a growing team focused on building great games on time and at a high quality. You'll engage with the team, WB partners, and outsourcing to support all development efforts from pre production through launch and intro live operations. High communication skills are required to coordinate the development pipeline across all departments internal and external.
What part will you play?
• Work with senior production, leads, and the team to develop and maintain a clear project schedule
• Support the team daily, managing meetings and removing roadblocks
• Monitor product health with a strong partnership with QA & CS
• Manage product submissions and live operation requirements
• Prioritize and distribute tasks, bugs, and interdepartmental needs
• Guide and troubleshoot product submissions on all platforms and services
• Manage the internationalization/localization of the game in coordination with other departments
• Identify, track, and actively mitigate issues that could put project goals or schedule at risk
• Champion and support a positive studio culture built around communication and trust
What do we require?
• Bachelor's Degree in Game Production, Product Management, or equivalent practical experience
• Excellent communication and presentation skills required, both written and verbal
• Strong time management, coordination and work ethic required
• 2 years working on mobile or console games
• Proven leadership, teamwork, and organizational skills
• Must be collaborative and an effective negotiator
• Must be a resourceful and creative problem solver
• High technical understanding of games and technology
• Must have working knowledge of multiple development practices. Agile, Lean, Waterfall, Kanban, etc.
• Comfortable with project management software (JIRA, Hansoft, Trello, etc.)
• Interested in being in the trenches, involved with day to day decisions and providing support
• Passionate about games, game development, and the games business as a whole