Warner Bros.Kirkland, WA
Full Time Job
Location: United States - Washington - Kirkland
For the past 20 years Monolith has been obsessed with delivering a unique gaming experience for our fans. Starting with Blood, our very first title – all the way to our most recent offering, Middle-Earth: Shadow of Mordor, we are constantly pushing the envelope to combine innovative gameplay, inventive narratives, cutting edge tech & AI, and stunning visuals. We are challenging ourselves even further to ensure that our next game is going to be our best yet.
That's where you come in – for us to achieve that we need the best and brightest talent the industry has to offer. Come join us and help create our next AAA title!
Monolith Productions is seeking a Producer to support our team by building relationships with external partners to facilitate collaborative development. This role is the primary point of contact between Monolith and its external development partners. The Producer will work directly with the members of the development team to understand their needs, then find partners from across the globe to ensure they are met to the highest quality and in the most efficient manner.
JOB QUALIFICATION STANDARDS:
• Minimum 3 years' experience working within the videogame industry.
, Professional Training, Technical Training or Certification
• Passport eligibility preferred.
• Game development tools knowledge and work experience (Jira, Confluence, Shotgun etc.)
• Self-Motivated and willing to take initiative.
• Thorough understanding of the game development stages and process.
• Strong time management skills with a proven ability to focus on priorities, solve problems, juggle multiple tasks and meet deadlines.
• Good communications skills, a friendly and open nature, and an active and curious mind.
• Able to communicate effectively across all disciplines (Audio, Writing, Design, Engineering, etc.).
• Excellent communication, interpersonal, and organizational skills.
• Able to identify problems and solve them with a ''can-do'' attitude.
• Able to balance multiple teams and tasks at a time.
• We are looking for people who play games and understand why they love playing them.