Warner Bros.Burbank, CA
This was removed by the employer on 9/23/2021 3:49:00 PM PST
Not to worry we have many other jobs on the site;
Browse all jobs
Browse the Animation/Graphic Design/Visual FX Category
Browse the Post Production Category
Browse the Studio Category
Search for Photo Supervisor jobs in Burbank-CA
Search all Photo Supervisor postings
Full Time Job
Location: United States - California - Burbank
The Warner Bros. Television Group oversees and grows the entire portfolio of Warner Bros.' television businesses, including worldwide production, traditional and digital distribution, and broadcasting.
Burbank Television Enterprises LLC seeks a Photo Supervisor for the WWTVM Creative Srvcs Art/Print department. The Photo Supervisor for the WWTVM Program Scripted Marketing department is responsible for photographic artwork and design for assigned WBTV series.
• Review scripts and work closely with publicity and network counterparts to select episodic coverage dates; hire photographers, draft and distribute coverage memos and manage union billing.
• Tracks and manages the flow of a high volume of photography, as well as Network assets such as logos and key art in an extremely fast-paced deadline driven environment. Edits & selects photographs that best represent each episode. Retouches / cleanup as needed. Renames, captions and archives. Manages and updates existing company-wide library of original artwork (NEST) and publishes to international press site (WBITV).
• Processes billing paperwork for union and non-union photographers, gallery crew, vendors, etc.
• Works closely with talent representatives to secure contractual photo approvals.
• Works closely with internal departments including Art & Advertising, WB International Television, Domestic Home Video, International Home Video, Consumer Products, Marketing, Music, Syndication, Production Offices, Legal and Labor Relations departments.
• Produces gallery photo shoots under supervision of Senior Manager of Photo. Collaborates with Creative Services, Publicity, executive producers, talent and network counterparts. Hires photographer(s), crew, catering, hair, make-up, wardrobe, location, etc. Manages budget and negotiates rates based on industry standards and/or union guidelines.
• Hires photographers and manages logistics for events including Comic-Con, WonderCon, C2E2, LA Screenings, TCA, Walk of Fame ceremonies and receptions, milestone events, international press junkets and other special events; distributes media alerts for red carpet events and creates look books/tip sheets. Manages photographers at red carpet events.
• Produces Warner Bros. executive headshot shoots.
• Supports Photo Manager as needed.
• Performs additional duties as assigned.
• Minimum 3 years experience performing the main duties as listed on this job description.
• Previous TV photo marketing and/or publicity experience strongly desired.
• High School diploma or equivalent required.
• Bachelor's degree in related field strongly preferred.
• Familiarity with union photographers and rules strongly preferred.
• Basic retouching skills; ability to do perform minor cleanup, color and contrast adjustment a plus.
• Experience with Photoshop is required; familiarity with Adobe Lightroom, Bridge, Illustrator and InDesign is preferred.
• Experience with Photo Mechanic a strong plus.
• Experience with Digital Fusion a plus.
• Familiarity working on a MAC platform is required.
• Strong organizational skills and attention to detail required.
• Must be able to work efficiently, maintain calm and project an upbeat attitude under pressure. Sense of humor is a plus.
• Must be well organized and able to prioritize while juggling multiple concurrent projects with competing deadlines.
• Must be able to communicate clearly and succinctly with internal and external partners.
• Must be able to be flexible with hours and work overtime and weekends as required.
• Must be able to handle confidential information.
• Must be willing to work as a team and be available to all in department.
• Must be willing to take initiative.
• Must be able to problem solve.
• Strong contacts in the photography industry.
• Must be able to work overtime hours when needed.
• Exclusive WarnerMedia events and advance screenings
• Paid time off every year to volunteer for eligible employees
• Access to well-being tools, resources, and freebies
• Access to in-house learning and development resources
• Part of the WarnerMedia family of powerhouse brands
Warner Media, LLC and its subsidiaries are equal opportunity employers. Qualified candidates will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, mental or physical disability, and genetic information, marital status, citizenship status, military status, protected veteran status or any other category protected by law.