People Solutions Consultant, APAC
Warner Bros.Singapore, SG
Full Time Job
People Solutions Consultant, APAC (Senior Manager)
WarnerMedia is a leading media and entertainment company that creates and distributes premium and popular content from a diverse array of talented storytellers and journalists to global audiences through its consumer brands including: HBO, HBO Max, Warner Bros., TNT, TBS, truTV, CNN, DC Entertainment, New Line, Cartoon Network, Adult Swim, Turner Classic Movies and others.
PURPOSE OF THE ROLE
The People Solutions team is a core partner to the HR Talent Leaders, People Partners, the COEs and the Business. The team is responsible for, in partnership with stakeholders, identifying and diagnosing organizational effectiveness challenges and opportunities and then developing and deploying solutions that meet enterprise, leadership & workforce needs and drive business priorities.
The People Solutions Consultant drives, manages and executes organizational development and change initiatives. They are the end-to-end project manager for a wide variety of large-scale HR projects and initiatives as well as a consultant and trusted advisor for HR and the business on organization effectiveness challenges and opportunities.
• With People Solutions Lead(s), consult on, plan and create organizational development solutions
• Implementation of varied organizational development solutions
• Varied and large-scale project and change management in response to enterprise wide and business critical challenges and opportunities.
• Develops strong working relationships with People Solutions Leads, Talent Leaders, People Partners, COEs, and business leaders.
• Provides planning and execution support for People Partner Leads
• Bachelor's degree in OD, HR or related field preferred.
• Min. 7 years of overall HR experience - with a minimum of 3 years' experience creating and implementing people solutions strategies in large organizations that included the following areas: Strategic planning, Organizational development, Change management, large scale project management.
• Experience supporting multiple business units/functions with OD/People Solutions.
• Experience in the management of large- and small-scale change initiatives.
• Exceptional project planning, project management and project integration skills.
• Strong presentation, facilitation and communication skills.
• Ability to work on different types of tasks and projects rapidly, ability to pivot quickly
• Ability to shift thinking smoothly from company level to BU specific/programmatic/individual level
• Solid experience building relationships and consulting with senior HR and Business executives.
• Ability to build credibility quickly, influence at a high level and maintain productive, healthy relationships with a variety of stakeholders.
• Exclusive WarnerMedia events and advance screenings
• Paid time off every year to volunteer for eligible employees
• Access to well-being tools, resources, and freebies
• Access to in-house learning and development resources
• Part of the WarnerMedia family of powerhouse brands
Warner Media, LLC and its subsidiaries are equal opportunity employers. Qualified candidates will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, mental or physical disability, and genetic information, marital status, citizenship status, military status, protected veteran status or any other category protected by law.