People Partner, Us Games
Warner Bros.Needham, MA
Full Time Job
Warner Bros. corporate functions provide specialized knowledge and expertise to support our vast portfolio of businesses like DC Comics, Warner Bros. Pictures, Warner Bros. Television Group and Warner Bros. Consumer Products.
We are looking for a People Partner interested in working with our multi-disciplinary teams at WB Games Boston and WB Games New York. People Partners are embedded within game studios with the purpose of understanding and addressing studio business needs and challenges by partnering with WarnerMedia HR resources to develop strategies and activate solutions that deliver high impact.
The People Partner supports the execution of HR programs, handles employee inquiries, employee relations, performance management, coaching, development, conflict resolution, relationship management, etc.
• Supports multiple teams/functions – our game teams include artists, designers, engineers, project managers, producers, analysts, and more.
• Creates and activates the BU implementation strategy for core HR/talent programs.
• Provides day to day HR support for employee population.
• Develops strong working relationships with stakeholders including HR Leaders, Workforce Administration, COE partners, and Business Manager(s).
• Works with HR Leaders to manage and resolve HR issues including, but not limited to, performance management, conflict management, coaching, development, employee relations, compensation, internal mobility, staff retention, talent acquisition, workforce planning, headcount and position management, talent and team development and compliance, working closely with People Solutions, COEs, HRS, ER and Legal as required.
• Works closely with HR Leaders to execute and implement HR-related initiatives such as, organization design & integration, talent management, compensation planning, employee development, succession planning, and performance management.
• Works to resolve employee and organizational issues in a proactive and positive manner.
• Interprets and helps to implement HR policies, practices and procedures for managers, teams and individual employees that further the mission, values and strategic vision of the business.
• 3-5 years' experience in HR or related client-focused role.
• Experience in games or creative industry, supporting distributed teams a plus.
• Experience with a wide range of HR, critical thinking and business advisory skills.
• Genuine curiosity and strong desire to continuously learn and grow and develop.
• Thrives in a fast-paced and challenging environment.
• Strong written and verbal communication skills; ability to build strong relationships with employees at all levels.
• Good judgment and ability to balance the needs of the company and employees.
• Exceptional organization and project management skills.
• Exclusive WarnerMedia events and advance screenings
• Paid time off every year to volunteer for eligible employees
• Access to well-being tools, resources, and freebies
• Access to in-house learning and development resources
• Part of the WarnerMedia family of powerhouse brands
Warner Media, LLC and its subsidiaries are equal opportunity employers. Qualified candidates will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, mental or physical disability, and genetic information, marital status, citizenship status, military status, protected veteran status or any other category protected by law.