People Partner Lead , HBO Max
HBO MaxNew York, CA
This was removed by the employer on 9/8/2021 12:11:00 PM PST
Not to worry we have a lot of other jobs on the site;
Browse all jobs
Browse the Human Resources Category
Browse the Studio Category
Search for People Partner Lead , HBO Max jobs in New York-CA
Search all People Partner Lead , HBO Max postings
Are you an employer?
How do I hire a People Partner Lead , HBO Max?
Full Time Job
People Partner Lead (Director), HBO Max
Location: New York, New York, United States of America
WarnerMedia is a powerful portfolio of iconic entertainment, news, and sports brands. We bring people, technology, and the world's best storytellers together to drive culture and meaningful connection. We believe the enduring power of stories can open our eyes to the world, to each other, and to new and different perspectives.
Join us. Shape your story here.
WarnerMedia seeks a People Partner – Lead to support the DTC Product function.
The People Partner team is at the center of the HR function. People Partners are connected to business units (BU) and work closely with Talent Leaders and the business to understand a BU's people strategy, initiatives and/or challenges and then in partnership with the People Solutions team and COEs, strategizes and activates solutions that deliver high impact.
The People Partner Lead oversees People Partners that are aligned to a BU(s). The Lead functions as both a player and a coach, is both strategic and action-oriented and serves as the primary partner and point of contact for their respective Talent Leader.
• Leads People Partners that support one or multiple BUs/teams/functions.
• Proactively manages and prioritizes work on the team to support business needs and HR strategies/objectives.
• Creates and activates the BU implementation strategy for core HR/talent programs.
• Provides consultative support and guidance to the business and Talent Leaders.
• Guides and coaches managers on how to appropriately manage and resolve complex HR issues including, but not limited to, performance management, conflict management, coaching, development, employee relations, compensation, internal mobility, staff retention, talent acquisition, workforce planning, headcount and position management, talent and team development and compliance, working closely with Talent Leaders, People Solutions, COEs, HRS, ER and Legal as required.
• Attends business leader staff meetings – maintains a pulse on business needs and communicates HR programs/initiatives ensuring flawless execution.
• Uses data (qualitative and quantitative) to identify trends that helps to inform HR strategies and proactive solutions.
• Informs the Head of People Partners and Talent Leader as appropriate on critical or sensitive business or team/people concerns.
• Develops strong working relationships with Talent Leaders, People Solutions, COEs, and business leaders. Leverages these relationships to identify areas within the business that are faced with organizational health challenges directly related to business objectives.
• Experience supporting multiple business units/functions with a wide range of HR, critical thinking and business advisory skills.
• Genuine curiosity and strong desire to continuously learn, grow and develop others.
• Thrives in a fast-paced and challenging environment.
• Experience in leveraging data to help form points of view, proposals, and drive decisions.
• Proven ability to develop high-impact strategies and flawlessly execute.
• Experience leading and developing direct reports.
• Is a trusted advisor who operates with a strong business mindset and understanding of business needs. Is highly-skilled in stakeholder management and is able to communicate effectively to influence and deliver high impact.
• Strong in influencing and mentoring others and builds strong relationships with leaders and employees.
• Impeccable judgment and ability to balance the needs of the company, managers and employees.
• Exceptional organization and project management skills.
• Exclusive WarnerMedia events and advance screenings
• Paid time off every year to volunteer for eligible employees
• Access to well-being tools, resources, and freebies
• Access to in-house learning and development resources
• Part of the WarnerMedia family of powerhouse brands
Warner Media, LLC and its subsidiaries are equal opportunity employers. Qualified candidates will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, mental or physical disability, and genetic information, marital status, citizenship status, military status, protected veteran status or any other category protected by law.