People Partner Coordinator, Productions
Warner Bros.Burbank, CA
This was removed by the employer on 4/1/2021 10:47:00 PM PST
Not to worry we have a lot of other jobs on the site;
Browse all jobs
Browse the Human Resources Category
Browse the TV Network Category
Search for People Partner Coordinator, Productions jobs in Burbank-CA
Search all People Partner Coordinator, Productions postings
Are you an employer?
How do I hire a People Partner Coordinator, Productions? WarnerMedia seeks People Coordinators to support Productions. We currently have openings supporting the following functions:
• Animation/Cartoon Network/KYAC
• HBO/HBO Max/TNETS
• Theatrical – LA and London
The Production HR team is newly formed and dedicated to providing hands-on HR support to cast and crew working on productions across WarnerMedia content businesses . The People Coordinator supports the execution of HR programs and activities related to production including, handling employee inquiries, assisting with resolving issues, general project management, relationship management, etc.
• Provides day to day HR support for Production HR team on projects and administrative tasks (calendar management, travel coordination, expense reporting, etc.).
• Assists People Partner team by providing project coordination support on all HR initiatives working closely with People Solutions, COEs, and HRS, as required.
• Helps execute with the People Partners and Talent Leaders HR-related initiatives such as, organization design & integration, talent management, employee development, performance management, and various programs.
• Serves as an HR point of contact and often intakes information/requests from employees and managers and works to resolve in a proactive and positive manner.
• Develops working relationships with stakeholders including People Partners Lead, Talent Leaders, Workforce Administration, COE partners, and business employees.
• Minimum of 3 years of experience in HR or related client-focused role.
• Experience with critical thinking and customer service.
• Genuine curiosity and strong desire to continuously learn, grow and develop.
• Thrives in a fast-paced and challenging environment.
• Strong written and verbal communication skills; ability to build strong relationships with employees at all levels.
• Good judgment and ability to manage multiple priorities.
• Exceptional attention to detail, organization, and project management skills. This job is no longer available. Click here to view current job listings.