People Partner Coordinator
Warner Bros.Burbank, CA
This was removed by the employer on 2/26/2021 5:32:00 AM PST
Not to worry we have a lot of other jobs on the site;
Browse all jobs
Browse the Human Resources Category
Search for People Partner Coordinator jobs in Burbank-CA
Search all People Partner Coordinator postings
Are you an employer?
How do I hire a People Partner Coordinator? WarnerMedia seeks a People Partner Coordinator – DTC U.S. for the HBO Max division.
The People Partner team is at the center of the HR function. People Partners are connected to business units (BU) and work closely with Talent Leaders and the business to understand a BU's talent strategy, initiatives and/or challenges and then in partnership with the People Solutions team and COEs, strategizes and activates solutions that deliver high impact.
The People Partner Coordinator supports the execution of HR programs, handles employee inquiries, and assists with general project management, conflict resolution, relationship management, etc.
• Provides day to day HR support for HBO Max LATAM HR team on projects and administrative tasks.
• Serve as an HR point of contact and work to resolve employee issues in a proactive and positive manner.
• Assists People Partner team to provide basic project management support on HR initiatives including, but not limited to, performance management, conflict management, coaching, development, employee relations, compensation, internal mobility, staff retention, talent acquisition, workforce planning, headcount and position management, talent and team development and compliance, working closely with Talent Leaders, People Solutions, COEs, and HRS, as required.
• Help execute with the People Partner Leads and Talent Leaders HR-related initiatives such as, organization design & integration, talent management, compensation planning, employee development, succession planning, and performance management
• Own and coordinate the paperwork process for the hire and termination of temporary employees and interns.
• Develops working relationships with stakeholders including People Partners? Lead, Workforce Administration, COE partners, and business employees.
• 2-3 years' experience in HR or related client-focused role.
• Experience with critical thinking and customer service.
• Genuine curiosity and strong desire to continuously learn and grow and develop.
• Thrives in a fast-paced and challenging environment.
• Strong in communicating with others and builds strong relationships with employees.
• Good judgment and ability to balance the different priorities.
• Exceptional organization and project management skills. This job is no longer available. Click here to view current job listings.