Warner Bros.Burbank, CA
Full Time Job
Location: United States - California - Burbank
Warner Bros. corporate functions provide specialized knowledge and expertise to support our vast portfolio of businesses like DC Comics, Warner Bros. Pictures, Warner Bros. Television Group and Warner Bros. Consumer Products.
Warner Bros. Entertainment Inc. seeks a Paralegal for the 2000-IP COE department.
This position is primarily responsible for registration, renewal, delegation, and maintenance of Warner Bros. domain name portfolio.
• Domain Name Registration and Renewal
• Domain Name Administration (maintenance of records, name server delegation, etc.)
• Invoice processing for domain name-related matters
• Domain Name Acquisition
• Domain Name Monitoring
• 2 years of experience with domain name management preferred
• BA/BS degree preferred
• Paralegal certificate preferred
• Strong organizational skills needed to support portfolio of over 30,000 domain names
• Attention to detail
• Strong communication skills, communicating directly with clients and partners
• Understanding of trademark law and domain name registration and renewal process is strongly preferred
• Exclusive WarnerMedia events and advance screenings
• Paid time off every year to volunteer for eligible employees
• Access to well-being tools, resources, and freebies
• Access to in-house learning and development resources
• Part of the WarnerMedia family of powerhouse brands
Warner Media, LLC and its subsidiaries are equal opportunity employers. Qualified candidates will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, mental or physical disability, and genetic information, marital status, citizenship status, military status, protected veteran status or any other category protected by law.