Warner Bros.Burbank, CA
This was removed by the employer on 4/29/2021 7:52:00 AM PST
Not to worry we have a lot of other jobs on the site;
Browse all jobs
Browse the Marketing/Publicity/PR Category
Browse the Music Category
Search for Music Coordinator jobs in Burbank-CA
Search all Music Coordinator postings
Are you an employer?
How do I hire a Music Coordinator? The Job
Coordinates both creative and administrative duties associated with music searches, on and off-camera performances, and script review for Warner Bros. TV; works with music vendors and other outside music resources; maintains production contacts and schedules; updates and organizes digital archives, databases, and online resources; oversees A/V equipment and use; provides essential support fielding phones, scheduling meetings, maintaining department calendars, distribute mail, create reports, and manage project related expenses.
• Drawing upon knowledge of current music trends , assists in making requests to music licensors to gather music submissions for specific searches, organize for review, and prepare pitches as requested for distribution to the shows.
• Reads and reviews scripts and revisions noting music uses, logging and reporting any cues, on camera performance or changes.
• Imports/digitizes and keeps records of all outgoing/incoming music, maintaining the Music Archive with acquired promotional product from record labels and music publishers, or by purchasing music at retail outlets, including acquisition of original work-for-hire assets.
• Assists with providing resources for; and obtaining schedules, assets and materials, and other pertinent details as needed from; music supervisors, music editors, composers, production and post departments of every show.
• Tracks and maintains cast and crew lists, production and post schedules electronically, to ensure they are all up-to-date as changes are made throughout the season.
• Organizes and maintains various departmental files, logs, network databases and filing systems.
• Answers telephones, screens, logs, and places calls, maintaining and updating industry contacts for the department.
• Types correspondence, memos, reports (i.e. expense reports, weekly reports).
• Opens, reviews, and distributes incoming mail.
• Assists with preparation of presentation and demo materials utilizing current industry software, techniques, and resources.
• Assists with contacting, and maintaining the database of potential musicians for sideline and recording sessions, collecting photos, pertinent information and availability.
• Provides back-up coverage for other department assistants as needed.
• Creates links, CDs and labels, as well as A/V duplication for all formats, and coordinate delivery to shows and other departments as needed
• Researches all music related requests, including commercial/library music,
artist/composer information, and musical genre inquiries.
• Completes monthly expense reports for music and CD purchases.
• Schedules appointments, meetings, arrange guest parking, prepare meeting facilities, manage computer and A/V resources, etc.
• Maintains general office appearance and daily operational routines, and procure supplies as needed.
• Performs other related administrative, and music clearance and licensing duties as assigned.
• Must have music Industry background.
• Must have working knowledge of basic music synchronization clearance and licensing procedures.
• Must have good grammatical skills.
• Must be able to prioritize tasks in a high traffic environment.
• Must be able to prepare and maintain logs, reports, and charts.
• Must be able to pay close attention to detail, follow through, and be a self starter.
• Must be well organized and proof read all incoming and outgoing work.
• Must be able to communicate effectively and tactfully with all contacts.
• Must be able to set-up and maintain accurate, up-to-date files and records.
• Must be able to handle confidential information.
• Must be able to work under constant deadlines.
• Must be able to be flexible with hours.
• Must be willing to work as a team and be available to all department areas.
• Must be able to work at a fast pace with accuracy.
• Must have ability to perform research as required.
• High School diploma or equivalent
• College Degree Preferred
• Typing: 40 wpm
• Mac proficient, with knowledge of Windows PC.
• Knowledge of Microsoft Word, Excel, Outlook, and PowerPoint.
• Knowledge of databases, specifically Filemaker Pro.
• Knowledge of report and letter formats.
• Knowledge of new media and digital file delivery systems (incl. FTP, Box, iCloud, etc.)
• Knowledge of Pro Tools, Final Cut Pro, Logic Pro, Main Stage, iTunes, Garage Band, iMovie, Photoshop, and other multimedia applications.
• Knowledgable with all music genres/styles
Warner Media, LLC and its subsidiaries are equal opportunity employers. Qualified candidates will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, mental or physical disability, and genetic information, marital status, citizenship status, military status, protected veteran status or any other category protected by law. This job is no longer available. Click here to view current job listings.