Warner Bros.London, UK
This was removed by the employer on 7/23/2021 7:55:00 AM PST
Not to worry we have a lot of other jobs on the site;
Browse all jobs
Browse the Post Production Category
Browse the Studio Category
Search for Mix Technician jobs in London-UK
Search all Mix Technician postings
Are you an employer?
How do I hire a Mix Technician?
Full Time Job
Location: United Kingdom - London
The Mix Technician role is based at Warner Bros. De Lane Lea in Soho, which provides sound and picture post production as well as Dailies services for feature films and television. WBDLL comprises of comprehensive facilities including Sound Re-Recording and ADR stages, Grading Theatres, Preview Theatres and a full complement of highly-equipped supporting departments in addition to 50 cutting rooms and a bar/café based in the heart of Soho and at Warner Bros. Studios Leavesden.
This role is responsible for project management of any mixing projects in our Re-Recording stages and the necessary technical liaison between clients, creatives, Engineering and WBDLL administration.
• Ensure technical setup of stages is documented and in place before each mix project and provide ongoing technical operation and support during these projects.
• Supervise and train colleagues as and when required.
• Assist in the day-to-day management of the studio spaces by monitoring cleaning and maintenance and reporting issues to the Maintenance dept.
• Competently operate the equipment in the studio and machine rooms.
• Monitor technical quality control of studio sessions and deliverables.
• Produce any daily report sheets when required, and produce weekly overtime sheets for work completed in the studio.
• Liaise with operational, managerial and financial staff to ensure the seamless delivery of services.
• Be a first point of contact for clients and visitors in any dealings they may have with WBDLL.
• Previous experience of using DFC consoles and Avid S6 control surfaces.
• Demonstrable experience using Avid Pro Tools in a post production mixing environment.
• Experience working in a Re-Recording studio environment.
• Experience using Mac OS systems at a professional level.
• Excellent knowledge of production and post production techniques, in particular sound.
• HND or higher level of education focused primarily on Sound (Engineering, Mixing or Editing).
• Excellent communication and interpersonal skills with the ability to create an immediate rapport with a range of contacts.
• Ability to understand and address client and staff needs diplomatically and effectively.
• Strong prioritisation and multitasking skills, with the capacity to remain calm and effective in difficult situations.
• Able to work within a shift pattern as well as ad hoc timings that may include evenings and weekends.
Our people make WM the inspiring organisation it is today.
At WarnerMedia, our commitment starts with you! As a company of storytellers and journalists we have a responsibility to make sure we have a collection of voices and people whose stories reflect and connect with the global audiences and communities we serve.
WarnerMedia, and its suite of brands like Warner Bros., CNN, HBO Max, HBO, TNT, TBS, Cartoon Network, Adult Swim, Boomerang and many more, have long been committed to equity and inclusion as moral and business imperatives. It is essential that our content and creative partners reflect the diversity of our society and the world around us. Together with other production companies, networks, guilds, unions, talent agencies and others in the industry, WarnerMedia is committed to greater inclusion of people of color, women, the LGBTQ community, those with disabilities and other underrepresented groups in greater numbers both in front of and behind the camera.
There really has never been a better and more exciting time to join WarnerMedia. For more information on how to join our company and our commitment to diversity and inclusion, please click here.