Warner Bros.Seoul, KG
This was removed by the employer on 5/27/2021 5:43:00 AM PST
Not to worry we have a lot of other jobs on the site;
Browse all jobs
Browse the Marketing/Publicity/PR Category
Browse the TV Network Category
Search for Marketing Manager jobs in Seoul-KG
Search all Marketing Manager postings
Are you an employer?
How do I hire a Marketing Manager?
Full Time Job
Marketing Manager, Warnermedia Content Licensing
Location: South Korea - Seoul
Warner Bros. Home Entertainment (WBHE) brings together WarnerMedia's home video, digital distribution, interactive entertainment, technical operations and anti-piracy businesses in order to maximize current and next-generation distribution. An industry leader since its inception, developing and co-ordinating sales/marketing strategies and product releases of content through digital media in the form of electronic sell-through and video-on-demand via cable, satellite, online and mobile channels. WBHE distribute its products through third party retail partners, platforms and licensees, as well as directly to consumers through global platforms such as iTunes and Google Play.
Warner Bros. International Television Distribution (WBITD) is one of the world's largest distributors of feature films, television programs and animation to the international television marketplace (broadcast, pay cable, basic cable, satellite, pay-per-view, subscription video-on-demand, digital platforms, etc.). It licenses Warner Bros., HBO and Turner content to some 114,821 hours of programming (including more than 10,000 features and 2,400 television programs, comprised of more than 120,000 individual episodes), dubbed or subtitled in more than 40 languages, to telecasters, cable casters and digital platforms in more than 190 countries.
PRIMARY PURPOSE OF POSITION
The Marketing Manager (WarnerMedia Content Licensing) is responsible for providing marketing support to drive sales and growth of WarnerMedia Content in Korea through licensees/partners across television platforms and digital platforms.
• DIGITAL DISTRIBUTION MARKETING (80%): Provide strategic marketing support to optimise the delivery of marketing campaigns to drive transactional sales and growth in Korea through partners.
• TELEVISION DISTRIBUTION MARKETING (20%): Provides marketing support for content licensing sales team on marketing, communications, publicity of WarnerMedia licensed content.
ESSENTIAL JOB FUNCTIONS
DIGITAL DISTRIBUTION MARKETING (80%):
• Creating release strategies and being responsible for the development of digital release product propositions, execution, analysis and profitability of marketing activities in Korea.
• Ensure digital release product lifecycle management strategies are developed for the portfolio of product identifying key titles and promotional opportunities for Korea; helping to sign off release and promotional calendars
• Develop & execute strategic marketing plans for digital release titles - including new theatrical release titles, Direct-to-digital titles, & library titles.
• Develop & execute a marketing promotion calendar for digital release titles, i.e drafting opportunities with all our partners.
• Collaborate with head office/regional office for any marketing campaign alignment, marketing asset development, asset localization, marketing approval ,and other requests.
• Ensuring that digital release partners are provided with relevant Marketing and Promotional materials
• Provide post-campaign analyses on new digital releases and promotion performance with key clients
• Research competitive release dates and pricing models in the market.
• Manage marketing budget & Prize tax updates on timely manner
• Manage data input for CAS & WB2B
• Create & follow up expense related work e.g. shopping carts/ goods receipts / invoices
• Generate post marketing activities report
• Manage marketing assets & WBDD storage
TELEVISION DISTRIBUTION MARKETING(20%):
• Support clients (TV Broadcasters & SVOD clients) on all on-going marketing promotions & competitions.
• Provide marketing support to clients, including marketing/promotional assets, social media assets, publicity assets, key global campaign updates & production updates.
• Assist in planning, management and execution of special projects, including corporate events.
• Being a brand custodian for WarnerMedia contents to facilitate leading marketing position in the region. Frequently supporting marketing & promotional activities from the clients involving key franchises & key brands from WarnerMedia. (e.g The Wizarding World, DC Comics, Warner Bros. HBO, Cartoon Network etc.)
• Support the content sales team with creative sales marketing assets, reports, tools, market trends, marketing data and customized communication assets.
• Monitoring and reporting on the competitive marketing landscape
• General support for the Marketing Director as required.
• A Bachelor's Degree from a Reputable University
• At least 7-8 years marketing/communication/digital marketing
• Functional fluency in English & Korean (both written and spoken).
• Knowledge of both TV and digital platforms (IPTV, Google, iTunes, SVOD) is preferred (Experience in New Release strongly preferred)
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
• Excellent computer/digital skills.
• Other graphic, web design, & video software skill (Adobe Photoshop, Illustrator, Final Cut-Pro) is a plus
• Experience with project & event management
• Experience in international business.
• Passionate about original content (Movies, Television, Animations and new digital contents), pop culture, social trends & media trends
• Excellent attention to detail with a high level of meticulousness under pressure.
• Able to communicate well with people and stakeholders from different cultural, geographical backgrounds.
• Able to work in a fast-paced environment with multiple projects and tight deadlines simultaneously.
• Good with time management, is self-disciplined and self-motivated.
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills, with the ability to work with clients, internal executives and teammates across multiple disciplines and locations
• A self-starter – ambition and drive to succeed and progress within the Company.
• Exclusive WarnerMedia events and advance screenings
• Paid time off every year to volunteer for eligible employees
• Access to well-being tools, resources, and freebies
• Access to in-house learning and development resources
• Part of the WarnerMedia family of powerhouse brands
Warner Media, LLC and its subsidiaries are equal opportunity employers. Qualified candidates will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, mental or physical disability, and genetic information, marital status, citizenship status, military status, protected veteran status or any other category protected by law.