Warner Bros.Mumbai, MH
This was removed by the employer on 11/26/2020 5:29:00 AM PST
Not to worry we have a lot of other jobs on the site;
Browse all jobs
Browse the Marketing/Publicity/PR Category
Browse the TV Network Category
Search for Marketing Manager jobs in Mumbai-MH
Search all Marketing Manager postings
Are you an employer?
How do I hire a Marketing Manager? Marketing Manager, India (Theatrical Marketing)
• Plan and execute the marketing strategy for all the UPI releases in the territory in line with the global marketing guidelines
• Implement the timely roll out of marketing campaigns in an effective and efficient manner, leading to high visibility, recall and word of mouth for the key UPI titles
• Focus on innovation and impact - Ideas that are genre/industry/territory first, driving visibility for tentpole releases
• Creation and localization of marketing assets, maintaining a catalogue of creatives and archiving in addition to coordination with HO for the same
• Manage ATL marketing efforts – TV, print, radio and ambient media ensuring best ROI for the allocated budgets
• Implement Brand Activation and events as per campaign requirements. Extensive experience in handling on ground events, activation, premieres, screenings desirable
• Forge partnerships & alliances with Exhibitors (Cinemas), Symphony Networks (TV channels) and Brands to enhance visibility and media value for tentpoles
• Take the lead in collaborating with brands, media houses and other partners to amplify UPI's reach and visibility in India
• Drive the publicity and comms mandate actively, ensuring a high SOV across platforms and mediums
• Liaise with creative, media and PR agencies to ensure timely implementation of campaigns
• Effective and Efficient Management of budgets as approved – allocation, documentation, MIS maintenance – for all releases
• Vendor management and marketing finance operations wrt to audit requirements
• Cultivate and Strengthen relationships with the exhibitor fraternity to help co-market UPI releases
• Maintain regular communication with distributor networks to ensure their support and participation in marketing campaigns
• Monitor competitive activities of other Hollywood studios and disseminate information to peers and other functions
• Excellent and proactive organisational skills, with the ability to work to tight deadlines.
• Track record of devising and executing innovative marketing campaigns.
• Persuasive communicator and assertive networker who builds relationships with both internal and external contacts.
• Excellent communication skills (both oral and written) coupled with excellent presentation skills.
• Demonstrated experience of working within a dynamic, fast paced and demanding environment.
• Solution orientated, commercially focused and deadline driven. This job is no longer available. Click here to view current job listings.