Warner Bros.Burbank, CA
Full Time Job
Location: United States - California - Burbank
WarnerMedia is a leading media and entertainment company that creates and distributes premium and popular content from a diverse array of talented storytellers and journalists to global audiences through its consumer brands including: HBO, HBO Max, Warner Bros., TNT, TBS, truTV, CNN, DC Entertainment, New Line, Cartoon Network, Adult Swim, Turner Classic Movies and others.Warner Bros. has been entertaining audiences for more than 90 years through the world's most-loved characters and franchises. Warner Bros. employs people all over the world in a wide variety of disciplines. We're always on the lookout for energetic, creative people to join our team.
Warner Bros. Studio Tour Hollywood gets you closer to the entertainment you love by taking guests on the lot of a working studio. The Studio Tour gives guests a revealing look behind the camera at how Hollywood magic is made. From Friends and The Big Bang Theory to Harry Potter and the DC Universe, fans have the opportunity to explore the nearly 100-year-old studio as they visit the real sets and soundstages on the iconic 110-acre backlot, celebrating where the greatest entertainment in history is made.
Join our expert team of storytellers as a Marketing Manager. We are seeking talented people who are passionate about providing an extraordinary guest experience.
Warner Bros. Studio Operations, a division of WB Studio Enterprises Inc. seeks a Manager, Marketing for the Studio Tour Hollywood department. The Warner Bros. Studio Tour, Hollywood Marketing Manager is responsible for the planning and delivery of the approved Marketing plan to achieve targeted attendance, revenue and net earnings. Working closely with the Marketing Director, this position will identify trends and execute marketing strategies to increase admissions revenue through a mix of digital (Web, Mobile, Social), PR, traditional marketing activations and trade sales marketing.
• Create omni-channel digital campaigns (Web, Paid Social, Mobile, Native, etc) to drive conversion using programmatic and direct advertising. Partner with WB Consumer Insights team to look for new opportunities to leverage data within Marketing and Media programs. Maximize campaign Return on Investment (ROI) and Return on Ad Spend (ROAS) in line with yield targets both online and offline. Report on Tour Department's performance against plan and industry benchmarks. Continually analyze campaign performance and optimize to drive conversion to sales.
• Create and execute traditional print, outdoor, broadcast, grass roots and other traditional marketing campaigns that are optimized for established KPI's. This includes the development of creative briefs that are integrated with any associated digital strategy.
• Identify, develop, and evaluate marketing strategy, based on established objectives and market dynamics.
• Create and manage the tours digital road map inclusive of the consumer journey in all channels (web, mobile, app, etc).
• Responsible to manage the WB Studio Tour brand across all internal and external touch points
• Drive awareness of the Hollywood Tour via PR and Social channels, and engage mainstream/trade media, social influencers and select celebrity talent (measured by media impressions and increased sales year on year).
• Formulate, direct and coordinate marketing activities and strategies to promote the WB Studio Tours, Hollywood, working with external agency partners, Tourism Boards and internal key stakeholders. Lead the relationship with all agency partners inclusive of Creative, Digital, PR and Social Media.
• Oversee Marketing Department budget to ensure accurate reporting to finance and other relevant parties. Provide regular tracking and analysis as needed.
• Lead, Coach and Develop marketing team, along with Director.
• Minimum of 5 years in a Marketing role is required, preferably with some time spent in the consumer leisure travel/tourism industry with heavy emphasis on digital marketing. Previous leadership experience is required.
• Bachelor's Degree in the Marketing or Business concentration is required.
• Demonstrate a proven track record in delivering commercial and successful marketing plans, the ability to influence others, strong relationship building and excellent communication skills both written and spoken.
• Working knowledge of digital tools such as Google Analytics, Google DV360, Google Adwords, Wordpress CMS, Salesforce Marketing Cloud, Salesforce Sales Automation
• Experience with programmatic advertising.
• PR/Social media experience is preferred
Management has the right to add or change duties and job requirements at any time.
• Exclusive WarnerMedia events and advance screenings
• Paid time off every year to volunteer for eligible employees
• Access to well-being tools, resources, and freebies
• Access to in-house learning and development resources
• Part of the WarnerMedia family of powerhouse brands
Warner Media, LLC and its subsidiaries are equal opportunity employers. Qualified candidates will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, mental or physical disability, and genetic information, marital status, citizenship status, military status, protected veteran status or any other category protected by law.