Manager, Integration Technology
Warner Bros.Burbank, CA
Full Time Job
Location: United States - California - Burbank
Warner Bros. Entertainment Inc. seeks a Manager, Integration Technology for the Enterprise Technology: Integration & Database Services department.
This position will bring new Integration features to life by developing and managing enhancements throughout the lifecycle from estimating and planning, to design, coding, configuration, testing and implementation.
Act as a trusted partner to internal business clients Studio-wide, gathering their requirements to support new functionality and changes to Workday including integrations and configuration.
Responsible for on point for issue resolution and triage, working with Technology partners and business clients to determine root cause and implement corrections. You'll be responsible for ticket management, SLA analysis and root cause analysis, and you'll present these cases at our weekly client ticket review meetings.
Responsible for keeping Integration platforms updated, with responsibility for functional equivalency testing in the Informatica solution. This functional equivalency testing will include but is not limited to integrations between applications such as Workday, SAP, Teradata, and many other applications supporting the studio. This includes feature updates, documenting results and implement corrections through configuration of integrations, as needed.
Responsible for managing deployment changes on the Informatica platform and ensuring that changes are properly tested / approved and migrated to production using Warner Bros. standard procedures.
• Managing integration and batch platform consolidation projects
• Lead the financial data warehouse and joint venture integration initiatives
• Facilitation of problem resolution and coordination with service provider teams
• Project delivery and participation in key design decisions
• 10 years of professional work experience as part of an enterprise software company or systems integrator
• Strong knowledge in working with Web services and API technologies (REST, XML/JSON, SOAP, XSLT)
• Ability to quickly grasp & learn new technologies and develop POC/prototypes
• Good communication skills and extensive experience working with technical teams and management
• Managing the service provider resources
• Prior experience with media companies would be a plus
• Bachelor Degree
• Exclusive WarnerMedia events and advance screenings
• Paid time off every year to volunteer for eligible employees
• Access to well-being tools, resources, and freebies
• Access to in-house learning and development resources
• Part of the WarnerMedia family of powerhouse brands
Warner Media, LLC and its subsidiaries are equal opportunity employers. Qualified candidates will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, mental or physical disability, and genetic information, marital status, citizenship status, military status, protected veteran status or any other category protected by law.