Manager, Influencer Relations
Warner Bros.Burbank, CA
This was removed by the employer on 6/3/2021 3:51:00 PM PST
Not to worry we have a lot of other jobs on the site;
Browse all jobs
Browse the Social Media Category
Browse the Studio Category
Search for Manager, Influencer Relations jobs in Burbank-CA
Search all Manager, Influencer Relations postings
Are you an employer?
How do I hire a Manager, Influencer Relations?
Full Time Job
Location: United States - California - Burbank
WarnerMedia is a leading media and entertainment company that creates and distributes premium and popular content from a diverse array of talented storytellers and journalists to global audiences through its consumer brands including: HBO, HBO Max, Warner Bros., TNT, TBS, truTV, CNN, DC Entertainment, New Line, Cartoon Network, Adult Swim, Turner Classic Movies and others.Warner Bros. has been entertaining audiences for more than 90 years through the world's most-loved characters and franchises. Warner Bros. employs people all over the world in a wide variety of disciplines. We're always on the lookout for energetic, creative people to join our team.
Warner Bros. Interactive Entertainment is a leading worldwide publisher, developer, licensor and distributor of entertainment content for the interactive space across all platforms, including console, handheld, mobile and PC-based gaming for both internal and third-party game titles. WB Games studios include Avalanche, Monolith Productions, NetherRealm Studios, Playdemic, Rocksteady Studios, TT Games, WB Games Boston, WB Games Montreal, WB Games New York, and WB Games San Francisco.
Warner Bros. Games is looking for an experienced Manager, Influencer Relations to join the global Integrated Communications team. This person will be integral in the planning, execution, and tracking of global influencer and content creator campaigns across the Warner Bros. Games' portfolio of console, mobile, and F2P titles. This includes working closely with cross-functional teams within Warner Bros. Games, including brand marketing, production, analytics, branded content, social/community and across international integrated communications teams to execute world-class influencer campaigns and achieve program objectives and KPIs.
This role is responsible for contributing to the development of strategic and tactical influencer campaign plans that drive awareness, leverage the most relevant influential personalities in the content creation space, and increase engagement with Warner Bros. Games titles. Ideal candidates should approach influencer relations thoughtfully and creatively, have a firm understanding of relevant content creation platforms and what types of content are most effective on them, and have a strong background in video game influencer relations, communications, and/or marketing. This person should also have an established network of influencer contacts, experience analyzing and reporting influencer analytics, a solid understanding of influencer legal and disclosure best practices, and a firm grasp on both earned/organic and sponsored/paid influencer campaigns. This role will also make direct outreach to influencers on relevant content creation platforms (Twitch, YouTube, TikTok, etc.).
• Contribute to development of holistic influencer plans for Warner Bros. Games titles.
• Outreach to key influencers.
• Identify up-and-coming influencers for Warner Bros. Games titles.
• Concept and execute creative influencer initiatives.
• Maintain and grow influencer network.
• Manage influencer projects with influencer/management and internal functions – legal contracts, accounts payable, etc.
• Collect, analyze, and create comprehensive reports on influencer activities.
• Manage and update internal Warner Bros. Games influencer databases.
• Monitor influencers for disclosure compliance.
• Draft influencer communications.
• Staff dedicated influencer events, press/influencer events, and trade shows.
• Four-year college degree, or equivalent experience and proven professional success.
• 5-8 years experience in the video game industry ideal, 2-3 of those years with a focus on influencer relations.
• Firm understand of how to measure the success of influencer campaigns from an analytics perspective.
• Prior experience in video games communications/PR a plus.
• Experience with celebrity campaigns a plus.
• Strong relationships with influencers and/or their management teams.
• Familiarity with pulling data from tracking tools and creating reports.
• Strong grasp on FTC influencer disclosure requirements and procedures.
• Understanding and experience in relevant content creation platforms and trends within them.
• Self-starter with perseverance to see projects and initiatives through to completion .
• Flexible; with an ability to adapt to changing plans and situations.
• Willingness to learn and confidence to ask questions for clarification.
• Perseverance to see projects and initiatives through to completion .
• Exclusive WarnerMedia events and advance screenings
• Paid time off every year to volunteer for eligible employees
• Access to well-being tools, resources, and freebies
• Access to in-house learning and development resources
• Part of the WarnerMedia family of powerhouse brands
Warner Media, LLC and its subsidiaries are equal opportunity employers. Qualified candidates will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, mental or physical disability, and genetic information, marital status, citizenship status, military status, protected veteran status or any other category protected by law.