Manager, Global Market Insights
Warner Bros.Burbank, CA
This was removed by the employer on 4/1/2021 10:47:00 PM PST
Not to worry we have a lot of other jobs on the site;
Browse all jobs
Browse the Marketing/Publicity/PR Category
Browse the MBAs Category
Browse the TV Network Category
Search for Manager, Global Market Insights jobs in Burbank-CA
Search all Manager, Global Market Insights postings
Are you an employer?
How do I hire a Manager, Global Market Insights? Warner Bros. Home Entertainment Inc. seeks a Manager, Market Insights for the Category Management department.
• Report global sales via weekly published Tableau and Excel reports.
• Support the extrapolation process for physical and digital by territory.
• Maintain the title creation, matching, and street date cleanup process to ensure accurate reporting across all territories.
• Create and manage ad hoc analyses as requested by Sales, Marketing and Finance.
• Work with territory managers to develop market insights and reporting capabilities.
• Minimum 5 years of category management, marketing and data analytics experience preferred, with a company managing multiple product lines.
• Entertainment industry or consumer products experience preferred.
• Knowledge of the direct-to-consumer business.
• Hands-on experience with data manipulation, database querying, and data analysis required.
• Previous experience in developing presentations for communicating insights across multiple levels of the organization.
• Previous experience presenting strategic recommendations to senior management.
• MBA preferred.
• BA/BS degree required.
• Ability to communicate effectively and tactfully, both oral and written
• Ability to create and develop proposals and presentations
• Ability to develop and communicate complex analyses
• Experience managing multiple objectives and priorities
• Past, traditional, category management responsibility
• Experience managing multiple categories and SKU's
• Experience with syndicated data sources
• Experience with internal data sources
• Experience in integrating consumer research, internal and external data into a comprehensive environmental analysis
• Experience using Tableau
• Ability to create effective entertainment industry strategies based on the environmental analysis. This job is no longer available. Click here to view current job listings.