Warner Bros.Burbank, CA
Full Time Job
Warner Bros. Home Entertainment Inc. seeks a Manager, FP&A for the GF WBGames Home Office Finance department. Warner Bros. Interactive Entertainment is a fast growing, dynamic business focused on meeting challenging financial goals in the video game space. The Manager, Financial Planning & Analysis is part of the Warner Bros. Interactive Entertainment financial planning team which is responsible for budgeting, forecasting and business decision support for the division. The position reports directly Executive Director, Financial Planning and Analysis.
• Lead Digital Games Revenue forecasting/LRP process – develop, prepare, manage, analyze, and report by title forecasts for the Digital Games line of business; submit data to the planning system and validate data accuracy.
• Lead Domestic Consumer/Trade Marketing forecasting/LRP process – communicate timelines; coordinate deliverables across marketing departments; prepare, manage, analyze, and report by title forecasts; submit data to the planning system and validate data accuracy.
• Prepare monthly reporting (Revenue/Marketing) for Sr Mgmt. Identify trends and opportunities for management. Respond to management inquiries and questions.
• Prepare monthly revenue and marketing accruals; track actual performance variances to the forecast and prepare pacing report to management.; manage life-to-date POS data to provide operations with business decision support tools and analyses
• Collaborate with Corporate accounting teams to ensure accurate posting of actuals and proper revenue recognition practices; identify and assist in resolving any issues.
• Support in any other ad-hoc/special projects as needed
• 5 or more years of general accounting and 3 or more years of financial planning experience.
• B.A. or B.S. degree required.
• C.P.A and/or MBA required.
• Must be able to communicate effectively with all levels of management.
• Must be able to manage and motivate others to perform under stressful conditions.
• Must be able to multi-task, work under tight time constraints and meet deadlines.
• Proficiency with Windows & MS Excel (including macros) required.
• Advanced knowledge of SAP preferred.
• Familiarity with Hyperion Essbase desired.
• Must have strong analytical skills.
• Must have proficient knowledge of GAAP
• Management has the right to add or change duties and job requirements at any time.
Warner Media, LLC and its subsidiaries are equal opportunity employers. Qualified candidates will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, mental or physical disability, and genetic information, marital status, citizenship status, military status, protected veteran status or any other category protected by law.