Manager, Financial Planning, Strategy & Reporting
Warner Bros.Burbank, CA
Full Time Job
Location: United States - California - Burbank
WarnerMedia is a leading media and entertainment company that creates and distributes premium and popular content from a diverse array of talented storytellers and journalists to global audiences through its consumer brands including: HBO, HBO Max, Warner Bros., TNT, TBS, truTV, CNN, DC Entertainment, New Line, Cartoon Network, Adult Swim, Turner Classic Movies and others.Warner Bros. has been entertaining audiences for more than 90 years through the world's most-loved characters and franchises. Warner Bros. employs people all over the world in a wide variety of disciplines. We're always on the lookout for energetic, creative people to join our team.
Warner Bros. Consumer Products (WBCP), a Warner Bros. Entertainment Company, extends the Studio's powerful portfolio of entertainment brands and franchises into the lives of fans around the world. WBCP partners with best-in-class licensees globally on an award-winning range of toys, fashion, home décor, and publishing inspired by franchises and properties such as DC, Looney Tunes and Harry Potter.
The division's successful global themed entertainment business includes groundbreaking experiences such as The Wizarding World of Harry Potter and Warner Bros. World Abu Dhabi. With innovative global licensing and merchandising programs, retail initiatives, promotional partnerships and themed experiences, WBCP is one of the leading licensing and retail merchandising organizations in the world.
To be successful at WBCP, you must have a willingness to model our values and behaviors, champion diversity and inclusion, leverage data and insights to maximize the legacy of our deep brands and franchises while maintaining a commitment to fostering best-in-class talent.
WBCP Finance seeks a Manager, Financial Planning, Strategy & Reporting to support Consumer Products Global and Franchise financial planning, reporting and strategy business processes including: budgets and forecasts and long term planning and financial and management reporting to division and corporate senior executives.
Financial Planning and Analysis
• Consolidates plans and prepares supporting analysis and executive presentations for review with division President/EVP Finance, Strategy, Planning & Global Operations
• Creates planning calendar and deliverables calendar for the division, coordinating with business planning team and other stakeholders
• Prepares financial reviews for executive team that highlights performance to plan, risks and opportunities and other KPI's driving division performance.
• Assists with coordination/preparing content for quarterly Studio & Network CEO/CFO meeting.
• Supports international reporting and planning activities
• Primary focus is on supporting global consolidation and Corporate Finance teams (including International Stakeholders).
• Manages all aspects of Corporate planning activities including monthly updates, forecast and budgets and associated deliverables. Serves as key contact for Corporate FP&A in addressing any questions that arise during and after submission of financial plans.
• Participates and drives other special projects and initiatives which could include technology upgrade program, business process improvement and company-wide planning and reporting initiatives.
• 7 years previous work experience in a fast-paced, deadline driven financial planning and analysis environment.
• Bachelor's in Accounting, Business Administration, Finance, Economics, or a related field required
• MBA or CPA strongly preferred
• Previous experience in entertainment or consumer products preferred, international experience a plus.
• Advanced Excel required (pivot tables, macros, formulas), with proficiency with other MS Office applications (PowerPoint, Word, Access). Tableau experience a plus.
• Must be able to create executive level presentations and have the confidence and poise to present at senior level meetings.
• Must have excellent analytic skills
• Must possess a high level of intellectual curiosity that sparks communication, collaboration, and innovation. Must have a willingness to look beyond surface requirements.
• Must be able to communicate effectively and tactfully with persons at all levels.
• Must have the ability to adapt and be agile amongst a changing environment. Be able to translate complex problems into solutions.
• Must be willing to collaborate with management and peers to advance team and company goals.
• Must be detail-oriented, with the ability to understand written and oral instructions.
• Must have the ability to multi-task and work well under time constraints
• Must be able to work independently and meet deadlines in a fast-paced environment
• Must be willing to expand knowledge relating to industry trends.
• Exclusive WarnerMedia events and advance screenings
• Paid time off every year to volunteer for eligible employees
• Access to well-being tools, resources, and freebies
• Access to in-house learning and development resources
• Part of the WarnerMedia family of powerhouse brands
Warner Media, LLC and its subsidiaries are equal opportunity employers. Qualified candidates will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, mental or physical disability, and genetic information, marital status, citizenship status, military status, protected veteran status or any other category protected by law.