Warner Bros.Burbank, CA
Full Time Job
Warner Bros. Consumer Products Inc. seeks a Manager, Fashion for the Fashion department.
Warner Bros. Consumer Products (WBCP), a Warner Bros. Entertainment Company, extends the Studio's powerful portfolio of entertainment brands and franchises into the lives of fans around the world. WBCP partners with best-in-class licensees globally on an award-winning range of toys, fashion, home décor, and publishing inspired by franchises and properties such as DC, Looney Tunes and Harry Potter.
The division's successful global themed entertainment business includes groundbreaking experiences such as The Wizarding World of Harry Potter and Warner Bros. World Abu Dhabi. With innovative global licensing and merchandising programs, retail initiatives, promotional partnerships and themed experiences, WBCP is one of the leading licensing and retail merchandising organizations in the world.
To be successful at WBCP, you must have a willingness to model our values and behaviors, champion diversity and inclusion, leverage data and insights to maximize the legacy of our deep brands and franchises while maintaining a commitment to fostering best-in-class talent.
• Assists in developing and executing of long and medium term category strategies (1- 2 years out)
• Owns annual sub-category initiatives, revenue plan and execution
• Plans and monitors quarterly forecast and annual budget
• Directly manages licensees to establish product assortment and retail distribution plans
• Partners with Franchise, Creative and Retail to drive Franchise initiatives
• Identifies, evaluates and executes long-term new business initiatives
• Interfaces frequently with senior management providing business updates, internal and external formal presentations and participate in strategy discussions
• Identifies and applies competitive and industry key learnings and trends
• 5 plus years of experience in Licensing industry with background in Fashion preferred
• BA/BS degree in business or related field required
• Strong licensing acumen and relationship skills
• Proven ability to execute strategic and operational plan
• Solid negotiating skills with ability to participate in complex retail and licensee agreements
• Proven financial responsibility and accountability for category – revenue and expenses
• Strong business development skills
• Strong collaboration and partnership skills
• Proven ability to communicate and collaborate effectively cross-functionally and with senior management
• Effective written and oral communication skills
• Strong organizational/leadership and planning skills required
• Strong and varied computer software knowledge required (i.e. Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint)
• Ability to create and deliver pitch/presentations
• Knowledge of retail landscape: key retailers, set dates, buying cycles, sell-in process, etc.