Manager, Digital Marketing, Warner Bros.
Warner Bros.Burbank, CA
This was removed by the employer on 4/26/2021 11:02:00 AM PST
Not to worry we have a lot of other jobs on the site;
Browse all jobs
Browse the Exhibition & Distribution Category
Browse the Marketing/Publicity/PR Category
Browse the TV Network Category
Search for Manager, Digital Marketing, Warner Bros. jobs in Burbank-CA
Search all Manager, Digital Marketing, Warner Bros. postings
Are you an employer?
How do I hire a Manager, Digital Marketing, Warner Bros.? WarnerMedia is a leading media and entertainment company that creates and distributes premium and popular content from a diverse array of talented storytellers and journalists to global audiences through its consumer brands including: HBO, HBO Max, Warner Bros., TNT, TBS, truTV, CNN, DC Entertainment, New Line, Cartoon Network, Adult Swim, Turner Classic Movies and others.Warner Bros. has been entertaining audiences for more than 90 years through the world's most-loved characters and franchises. Warner Bros. employs people all over the world in a wide variety of disciplines. We're always on the lookout for energetic, creative people to join our team.
Warner Bros. Pictures Group (WBPG) produces, markets and distributes Warner Bros.' slate of approximately 20 movies a year, including films from New Line Cinema. Our movies have generated industry-leading box office results and have won multiple Academy Awards in recent years. Warner Bros. Pictures is a global leader in the international marketing and distribution of feature films, operating in more than 30 countries and releasing films in more than 120 territories.
Warner Bros. Distributing Inc. seeks a Manager, Digital Marketing for the Digital Marketing department.
Manages worldwide (WW) theatrical digital marketing campaign across social and creative advertising executions for assigned film slate.
• Manage third-party vendors through the proposal, development, and execution process of ad units, site creative, and social media campaigns.
• Ensure vendors produce quality work (technically functioning and of the highest possible quality for optimal user experience) on schedule, within budget, and production schedules.
• Communicate feedback to vendors, manage vendor relationships, and assure the production process runs smoothly.
• Read extensively, research trends in advertising and marketing (movie genres, demographics), and brainstorm consistently on innovative, first-to-market ways to debut content and create social programs.
• Manage the QA process throughout the duration of a marketing campaign.
• Partner / Media Programs
• Execution and management of partner programs, digital content, games, apps, AR/VR production management, contest & sweepstakes, interactive features, viral campaigns, specialty programs, and online ad campaigns and assets.
• Manage influencer campaigns with the team influencer manager for assigned projects.
• Ensure online ads are delivered on time, to specifications and on budget for each assigned online media plan. Provide creative direction with media outlets and partners.
• Social Media Management
• Responsible for the day-to-day maintenance of social media profiles across various platforms (Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, Pinterest, Snapchat, TikTok, etc.) including copywriting, posting, managing the creation of social graphics, reporting and responding to fans, and flagging trends.
• Review photography and make recommendations for social posting schedules and plan.
• Create and maintain content calendars.
• Contribute ideas as to how social can be embedded into digital marketing ideas and programs.
• Create content for and manage social media streams for relevant talent, filmmakers, and partner pages.
• Assist with managing time-sensitive trailer and content debuts.
• Work with the WB Team
• Work closely with the digital and linear media teams to ensure that creative and media investments are aligned.
• Liaise with internal legal counsel, to make sure all feature names are trademark cleared, to ensure all digital campaigns are built in accordance with current privacy law, to ensure COPPA guidelines are met, that contests and sweepstakes are run in accordance to current law, and any other legal requirements as needed.
• Work with film production units and internal marketing teams to gather assets for digital executions.
• Read scripts and performs research for both visual and content; brainstorm ideas for online campaigns and advertising components.
• Meet with internal and external teams to formalize ideas and create campaign plans; obtain necessary approvals to move forward into production.
• Liase with and plan digital/social activations across all WarnerMedia companies.
• Ability to travel (both in and out of the LA area) to provide live social coverage of events such as junkets, premieres, screenings, etc.
• Work in tandem with other team manager and admin to ensure all work is completed in a timely fashion.
• Minimum 5 years professional experience required in film or digital/online marketing.
• Must have experience in social media marketing.
• Experience with paid media platforms (Google AdWords, Amazon Advertising Platform, Bing, Facebook, Twitter ads, Double Click, etc.)
• Ability to assimilate relevant data sources and hone in on key marketing insights that drive business recommendations.
• Entrepreneurial self-starter skilled at prioritizing and managing multiple project schedules and deadlines that run simultaneously.
• Experience handling and working with talent to complete custom shoots, social takeovers, personal social, etc.
• Strong influencing skills with the ability to manage internal stakeholders and make decisions quickly.
• Exceptional persuasive written, verbal, and presentation communication and presentation skills.
• High school diploma or equivalent required.
• College degree preferred; Marketing, Business, Graphic Design, or other related field or equivalent experience highly desirable.
• Exclusive WarnerMedia events and advance screenings
• Paid time off every year to volunteer for eligible employees
• Access to well-being tools, resources, and freebies
• Access to in-house learning and development resources
• Part of the WarnerMedia family of powerhouse brands
Warner Media, LLC and its subsidiaries are equal opportunity employers. Qualified candidates will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, mental or physical disability, and genetic information, marital status, citizenship status, military status, protected veteran status or any other category protected by law. This job is no longer available. Click here to view current job listings.