Manager Credits & Titles
Warner Bros.Burbank, CA
This was removed by the employer on 5/18/2021 3:55:00 PM PST
Not to worry we have a lot of other jobs on the site;
Browse all jobs
Browse the Post Production Category
Browse the Studio Category
Search for Manager Credits & Titles jobs in Burbank-CA
Search all Manager Credits & Titles postings
Are you an employer?
How do I hire a Manager Credits & Titles?
Full Time Job
Location: United States - California - Burbank
Warner Bros. Pictures Group (WBPG) produces, markets and distributes Warner Bros.' slate of approximately 20 movies a year, including films from New Line Cinema. Our movies have generated industry-leading box office results and have won multiple Academy Awards in recent years. Warner Bros. Pictures is a global leader in the international marketing and distribution of feature films, operating in more than 30 countries and releasing films in more than 120 territories.
Warner Bros. Pictures seeks a Manager, Credits & Titles for the Legal and Business Affairs Department.
Support to WB Title Representative for Title Registration, Protests
and Waivers for Warner Bros., New Line Cinema, CastleRock and Turner. Full responsibility for on-screen and advertising credits on pictures as assigned.
• Research to determine whether to register a title as an original, copyright or re-make prior to registration.
• Reviews daily Title Reports and works with WB Titles Representative for determination re protests and assures that all titles registrations, protests and waivers have been recorded.
• Inputs all title registrations, protests and waivers for Warner Bros., New Line and Alcon Ent.
• Logs as necessary on the Title Registration Bureau's (TRB) online program.
• Researches and prepares weekly/monthly title status reports; including tracking all title registrations, protests, clearances and arbitrations.
• Responsible for maintaining and ensuring accuracy of the in-house title database.
• Interfaces with the MPAA Title Registration Board (TRB) and Title Representatives from other subscribers to the TRB.
• Requests Legal Clearance for Titles as necessary.
• Assists WB Title Representative and Attorneys to prepare materials for title arbitration.
• Reviews personal service contracts and guild agreements for drafting main and end titles and advertising billing documents for Warner Bros. and New Line Cinema.
• Drafts and edits main titles, end titles and advertising billing documents for distribution to filmmakers, attorneys and various departments for use in creating main and end credits
• for the screen and advertising materials.
• Responds to any questions and comments from filmmakers, various departments and vendors regarding the implementation and lay-out of on-screen and billing block credits.
• Assists with special credit requests from the filmmakers and coordinates with Business Affairs, President of Production and other departments for approval of said requests.
• Interfaces with Production, Post Production, attorneys, guilds and various departments to assure compliance with studio policies and guild requirements.
• Obtains various waivers from DGA, WGA, Local 800 and other Guilds as necessary.
• Submits main and end title documents to various guilds for approval and addresses any disapprovals.
• Maintains picture files and assures receipt of delivery items on negative pick-ups.
• Reviews and interfaces with the WB Marketing Department to assure adherence to contractual obligations and guild requirements for advertising materials.
• Prior experience in the entertainment industry required.
• Prior experience with management of Titles and the TRB
• Prior experience with legal, business affairs and credit administration required.
• High school diploma required.
• BA/BS degree preferred.
• Must have experience with the TRB's data base program.
• Must have the ability to perform internet and database research.
• Must have the ability to grasp legal concepts.
• Must have the ability to understand and interpret both guild and personal service agreements.
• Must have the ability to write and compose documents.
• Knowledge of basic math, spelling, grammar, punctuation, and English usage.
• Knowledge of report, letter, etc. format.
• PC Skills: Proficiency in MicroSoft Word, Excel, Outlook, and Workshare required.
• Must be able to work independently.
• Must have the ability to communicate effectively and tactfully with managers and other levels of personnel, including producers, directors, etc.
• Must have the ability to pay close attention to details.
• Must have the ability to organize.
• Must have the ability to work well under time constraints.
• Must have the ability to handle multiple tasks.
Warner Media, LLC and its subsidiaries are equal opportunity employers. Qualified candidates will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, mental or physical disability, and genetic information, marital status, citizenship status, military status, protected veteran status or any other category protected by law.