Manager, Corporate Bus Dev & Strategy
Warner Bros.Burbank, CA
Full Time Job
WarnerMedia is a leading media and entertainment company that creates and distributes premium and popular content from a diverse array of talented storytellers and journalists to global audiences through its consumer brands including: HBO, Warner Bros., TNT, TBS, truTV, CNN, DC Entertainment, New Line, Cartoon Network, Adult Swim, Turner Classic Movies and others.
The Manager, Corporate Business Development & Strategy position supports WarnerMedia in the development of strategic growth opportunities and the execution of corporate transactions. The team collaborates with partners across all WarnerMedia divisions – including Studios & Networks, Digital, Games (console and mobile), DC Entertainment and Global Brands & Franchises – to prepare strategic analyses and recommendations for senior management on high profile projects and in a fast-paced environment.
Specific responsibilities include: (1) providing financial and strategic support in executing mergers & acquisitions, partnerships, investments and joint ventures; (2) evaluating new business development initiatives; and (3) assisting in the development of global long-term strategy for WarnerMedia divisions.
• Supports WarnerMedia divisions in the analysis and execution of mergers & acquisitions, including preparing financial models and valuation analyses, developing strategic rationale, conducting due diligence and reviewing agreements.
• Prepares financial models for new business development initiatives (e.g. partnerships, joint ventures, equity investments, expansion into complementary businesses).
• Closely monitors industry trends and competitive dynamics, and prepares presentations summarizing industry segments or reporting on individual companies.
• Maintains relationships with divisions to assist with strategy and investments as well as coordinate projects that span multiple divisions.
• Serves as liaison between WarnerMedia and partnership companies; analyzes reports provided by those companies and prepares summaries for senior management.
• Supports senior executives in the preparation of materials to be presented to senior management and Board of Directors.
• Minimum three years of work experience in investment banking, strategy consulting, or related media & entertainment field.
• Experience preparing complex financial models and valuation analyses for mergers & acquisitions or similar strategic initiatives.
• Experience analyzing detailed company financial statements.
Warner Media, LLC and its subsidiaries are equal opportunity employers. Qualified candidates will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, mental or physical disability, and genetic information, marital status, citizenship status, military status, protected veteran status or any other category protected by law.