Sr. Manager, Brand Marketing
Warner Bros.Burbank, CA
This was removed by the employer on 1/5/2021 2:30:00 PM PST
Not to worry we have a lot of other jobs on the site;
Browse all jobs
Browse the Marketing/Publicity/PR Category
Browse the MBAs Category
Browse the Studio Category
Search for Sr. Manager, Brand Marketing jobs in Burbank-CA
Search all Sr. Manager, Brand Marketing postings
Are you an employer?
How do I hire a Sr. Manager, Brand Marketing? Warner Bros. Interactive Entertainment seeks a Manager, Brand Marketing for the Marketing department. The Manager, Brand Marketing will oversee the management and execution of the global marketing strategies and live service plans for console games.
This role will be responsible for managing the development of worldwide creative materials, partner and agency relationships, and the execution of North America marketing plans. This role will serve as a marketing and product expert, identify trends and opportunities and recommend enhancements to marketing plans and strategies. This role will work closely with functional teams within WBIE and across Warner Bros. (e.g. DC Entertainment, Warner Home Video, TV, Theatrical and WB Consumer Products) and other key partners including licensors to develop and execute on cross-promotional programs.
• Assist in developing and executing comprehensive global multi-year marketing plans for console and mobile products.
• Assist in the development of all global creative on assigned titles.
• Develop and manage global asset calendar and be accountable for timely delivery of materials to all territories.
• Manage North American product marketing budgets to ensure adherence to approved levels.
• Partner cross-functionally to ensure product development, consumer marketing, digital marketing, PR, research, trade and sales execution is aligned with strategic and financial goals.
• Develop sku plan recommendations including growth strategy for digital.
• Assist in the development of advertising, promotions, media plans, and direct marketing on assigned titles.
• Monitor business and campaign health using data and insights to drive decision making.
• Partner with studio and product teams on the live plan execution, monitor performance, and optimize programs based on results.
• Develop metadata and ensure all retail accounts receive assets in a timely manner.
• Manage all packaging components and liaise with International counterparts for all localization needs.
• Partner with International marketing teams to develop local campaign assets and ensure territory initiatives are on strategy.
• Manage existing licensor relationships including day-to-day execution and follow-ups on requests.
• Liaison with functional teams across Warner Bros. (e.g. DC Entertainment, Warner Home Video, TV, Theatrical and WB Consumer Products) and other key partners to develop and execute on cross-promotional programs.
• BA/BS degree required. MBA preferred.
• 5 years' work experience in console video games marketing.
• Demonstrate knowledge of the gaming business and games-as-a-service.
• Experience working on major entertainment brands/licenses.
• Understanding of digital media, online advertising platforms & related metrics.
• Knowledge of social media and digital platforms.
• Demonstrated experience in project management, performance marketing, eCRM, campaign optimization and the ability to work across multiple teams.
• Excellent analytical, verbal, and written skills. Results oriented, self-motivated.
• Extremely organized and detail oriented. Top quality presentation skills.
• Excellent interpersonal and relationship management skills. High degree of comfort managing multiple projects.
• Comfortable working in a fast-paced environment.
• Requires some travel.
Warner Media, LLC and its subsidiaries are equal opportunity employers. Qualified candidates will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, mental or physical disability, and genetic information, marital status, citizenship status, military status, protected veteran status or any other category protected by l This job is no longer available. Click here to view current job listings.