Warner Bros.Burbank, CA
Full Time Job
Location: United States - California - Burbank
WarnerMedia is a leading media and entertainment company that creates and distributes premium and popular content from a diverse array of talented storytellers and journalists to global audiences through its consumer brands including: HBO, HBO Max, Warner Bros., TNT, TBS, truTV, CNN, DC Entertainment, New Line, Cartoon Network, Adult Swim, Turner Classic Movies and others.Warner Bros. has been entertaining audiences for more than 90 years through the world's most-loved characters and franchises. Warner Bros. employs people all over the world in a wide variety of disciplines. We're always on the lookout for energetic, creative people to join our team.
Warner Bros. Technical Operations Inc. seeks a Specialist Localization Producer for the Content Technology & Ops: Localization WW Sub&Dug department. This position is part of a high functioning global team responsible for localizing Warner Bros. content, including some of the biggest franchises in the world; Wizarding World, DC Universe, Looney Tunes. The group covers film, television, games, AR/VR and short form content as well as a variety of marketing materials.
Specialist Localization is responsible for supporting the Localization team and it's efforts to localize all studio content. This role has a deep understanding of Localization and works with internal and external stakeholders to develop and execute strategy to ensure all projects are completed to our audiences, client's and Warner Bros. high expectations. This role is also responsible for identifying opportunities for process improvement, adapting to fast changing technologies and implementing change.
Relationships & Communication: Maintains relationships with stakeholders across the studio, regional and territory teams and key vendors. This includes, but is not limited to:
• Communication relating to day to day operational activities.
• Work closely with clients and business partners to ensure localization efforts match expectations.
• Provide regular status updates and insights.
Localization: Supports localization efforts across a portfolio of shows. Includes, but not limited to:
• Dubbing, Subtitling & Title Work, balancing content maker's original creative intent with local cultural sensitivities.
• Project management, including creation of vendor PO's, budget and status reporting.
• Review materials, provide creative and technical direction and support to senior management and vendors.
• This position demonstrates initiative in risk management and problem solving.
• Assist in the implementation and management of:
• Project Briefs
• Creative Briefs
• Content and IP Security
• Quality Assurance activities.
• Execute vendor assignments, monitor capacity, track deliveries as well as rejections / issues in accordance with SLA documents for each vendor.
• Improve workflows / Continuous improvement.
Innovation & Development:
• Develop new initiatives / workflows that support new business models and repurposing of materials for downstream use.
• Engage with and implement New Technologies to further improve localization efforts
• Perform special projects as necessary.
• Personal training and development to improve localization skills and technical ability.
• 2 years of experience.
• Exhibits basic knowledge or a strong desire to learn the operations in their functional area.
• Extensive Experience with localization production.
• Experience with physical and digital workflows
• Knowledge of business practices and basic Finance
• Knowledge of WB systems and tools
• Proficiency in Project Management Tools, Word, Excel
• College preferred, with emphasis on language translation, film or related area, or equivalent work experience.
• Exclusive WarnerMedia events and advance screenings
• Paid time off every year to volunteer for eligible employees
• Access to well-being tools, resources, and freebies
• Access to in-house learning and development resources
• Part of the WarnerMedia family of powerhouse brands
Warner Media, LLC and its subsidiaries are equal opportunity employers. Qualified candidates will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, mental or physical disability, and genetic information, marital status, citizenship status, military status, protected veteran status or any other category protected by law.