Warner Bros.Burbank, CA
Full Time Job
Location: United States - California - Burbank
Warner Bros. Animation (WBA) is one of the leading producers of animation in the entertainment industry, with an innovative and talent-rich roster boasting some of the most accomplished writers, producers and artists working today. The studio is on the cutting edge of animation technology, and has both CG and traditionally animated projects in current production and development for multiple platforms - including TV, digital and home entertainment - both domestically and internationally.
Warner Bros. Animation Inc. seeks a Line Producer for the WBA Development & Production department. Oversees all aspects of production.
• Oversees the day-to-day activities of production and responsible for budget and final delivery.
• Develops schedules/budgets at start of production and tracks/manages production budget/costs to ensure production is delivered on budget and on schedule.
• Responsible for setting up of the pipeline and workflow and for execution of the production.
• Collaborates with VP/Executives, Producers, Writers, Directors on the development productions. Able to technically interpret the Producer's creative vision to ensure project is effectively realized.
• Oversees the distribution and timelines of all production assignments.
• Conducts meetings with staff to communicate delivery/production status, finding ways to assist and ensure that the team hits their targets.
• Serves as the primary point of contact for clients, overseas studios, post production staff, composers and any subcontractors.
• Corresponds with domestic and overseas studios by answering questions and troubleshooting any potential problems.
• Ensures staff has the appropriate equipment and software necessary to produce animation.
• Handles recruitment of qualified staff (artists & production teams) as well as training and mentoring of production management staff.
• Performs other related duties as assigned.
• Minimum of 3-5 years as a proven technical leader on 2D productions required.
• Experience In development of production pipelines.
• Proven track record in project management.
• Experience negotiating deals with artists, technicians, and outside vendors/suppliers.
• Experience with schedule/budget creation.
• Proven ability to develop a pipeline/workflow.
• Proven ability to deliver excellent work on tight deadlines.
• TV animation production experience required.
• B/A or B/S degree in related field preferred.
• Knowledgeable in the animation production process, including production and pipeline hardware and software.
• Thorough knowledge of Maya, Max and other software.
• Proficient in Excel is required.
• Knowledge of Word.
• Knowledge of the Post Production process.
• Strong organizational skills required.
• Strong communication and team building skills required.
• Must have the ability to communicate effectively and tactfully with Production team including Producers, Directors and artists.
• Must have the ability to pay close attention to details.
• Must understand oral and written instruction.
• Must have the ability to organize and schedule work effectively.
• Must have ability to communicate effectively with a wide variety of personalities, both written and verbal.
• Must be pro-active and be an effective problem solver.
• Must have ability to lead with a positive attitude and encourage collaboration.
• Ability to manage time and balance priorities amid the pressures of busy, deadline-driven production.
Management has the right to add or change duties and job requirements at any time.
• Exclusive WarnerMedia events and advance screenings
• Paid time off every year to volunteer for eligible employees
• Access to well-being tools, resources, and freebies
• Access to in-house learning and development resources
• Part of the WarnerMedia family of powerhouse brands
Warner Media, LLC and its subsidiaries are equal opportunity employers. Qualified candidates will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, mental or physical disability, and genetic information, marital status, citizenship status, military status, protected veteran status or any other category protected by law.