Lead Sr. Analyst, Procure-To-Pay
Warner Bros.Burbank, CA
This was removed by the employer on 1/19/2021 1:32:00 PM PST
Not to worry we have a lot of other jobs on the site;
Browse all jobs
Browse the Accounting/Finance Category
Browse the TV Network Category
Search for Lead Sr. Analyst, Procure-To-Pay jobs in Burbank-CA
Search all Lead Sr. Analyst, Procure-To-Pay postings
Are you an employer?
How do I hire a Lead Sr. Analyst, Procure-To-Pay? The Lead Sr. Analyst is part of the Procure to Pay (P2P) organization and is responsible for oversight and controls for the Purchasing, Accounts Payable and P-Card within P2P for North America, Canada, Mexico & Puerto Rico.
Engage with Business Units to drive continuous improvement, adoption of processes and standards in alignment with corporate policies. Handles complex analysis, compiles data, researches issues & reconciles discrepancies. Ensures purchases and payments are executed timely and within set policies and procedures.
Make recommendations for improvement and/or notifies management on ongoing and repetitive issues. Ensure internal and SOX controls are being complied with. Participates and may be asked to lead various projects with direction from management. May perform managerial duties in Sr. Manager's absence.
Manage BU and SDC to work through and resolve escalated procure to pay operational issues. Educates the business and/or SDC depending on resolution. Makes recommendations for process improvements and works with management to implement resolution of ongoing and repetitive issues. Ensures business units and SDC comply with policy and procedures.
Participates as a Subject Matter Expert (SME)as needed and may be asked to lead projects, process improvement initiatives, and provide updates and recommendations to operationalize with direction from management. Partners with BU's on P2P and P-Card operational issues and may work across towers ITC and R2R on cross over issues.
Oversight and governance of SDC P-Card audits and reviews audit findings and provides recommendations. Has oversight of yearly 1099 filings, CA592 and other tax and regulatory filings, issuance and pre-filing corrections.
Audit and execute daily payment runs and assists with ad-hoc urgent, production payments and works with SDC payment lead to resolve any discrepancies.
Develop great relationships with colleagues and collaborators. This person must have exemplary customer service and communication skills both verbally and written with a passion to serve and provide timely feedback. Seek out opportunities to learn and is not afraid to ask questions. Be a driver and take accountability. The ability to use good judgment and foremost have a natural curiosity and a passion to solve complex problems is paramount.
• Research and resolve P2P items escalated from the SDC
• Provide general end-user support, including research
• Determine if appropriate actions have been taken prior to escalation
• Contact BU, vendor or other involved party to resolve identified issues
• Communicate resolution of items to SDC within agreed upon time frames
• Escalate repetitive issues and suggest process improvements to the Sr. Manager and Global Process Owner
• Manage the daily payment review and approval process. Including Urgent and ad hoc payment requests
• Ensure appropriate process has been performed
• Obtain appropriate approvals for payments within timescales required
• Executes wire, ach and check payment runs daily
• Monitor business unit SDC compliance with P2P Policies and Procedures established for outsourced service delivery
• Participate in scheduled status update calls with the SDC regarding operational issues
• Participate in P2P team calls with the SDC and P2P Sr. Manager & Global Director
• Work with the SDC, Sr. Manager and Global Process Director to determine solutions to issues and report to business units on resolution
• Proactively assess, and where appropriate, improve processes and procedures in relation to overall accounts payable, procurement and P-Card process, with the aim of realizing efficiencies
• Expert in P2P process and work to become expert in related areas, including, P-Card, Procurement and AP
• Lead projects as directed by P2P Management
• May require travel
• Acts as a mentor to team members
• BA/BS or equivalent experience required. Progressive experience working within the accounts payable, Procurement and P-Card functions, experience with dealing with an outsourced service provider.
• Progressive experience working within the accounts payable and Procurement functions. Experience with dealing with an outsourced service provider essential.
• Advanced experience with SAP enterprise system – essential
• Experience with Concur
• Intermediary to advanced Excel skills
• Advanced knowledge of either Accounts Payable, Procurement and P-Card operations. Knows how to report on and analyze information/reports.
• Is people savvy and demonstrates exemplary customer service skills.
• Planning & Organization skills
• Effective time management
• Seeks growth and new responsibilities
• Ability to improve processes
• Customer Focus
• Demonstrates pro-active problem solving and provides recommendations, inquisitive
• Can think outside of the box This job is no longer available. Click here to view current job listings.