Lead Character Rigger
Warner Bros.Manchester, NH
Full Time Job
training where required and keep up to date with industry advancements and technologies.
Line Management Responsibilities:
• Overseeing recruitment of new employees in conjunction with Human Resources.
• Carrying out local inductions and probationary reviews for all new starters.
• Regularly reviewing employee performance through appraisals and regular one-to-ones to ensure performance targets and expected behaviours are delivered.
• Provide / arrange any required on the job training and coaching for the team.
• Ensure adequate staffing levels to cover for absence and busy periods.
• Identifying and ensuring that all employee relation matters are dealt with in line with company policies and procedures, and in liaison with Human Resources.
• Delegating work to employees and monitoring output.
• Degree or equivalent in Animation or related filmmaking.
• Excellent communication and organisation skills.
• Experience managing a team.
• Collaborative and enabling attitude.
• Comfortable working with large teams of animators.
• In-depth knowledge of Maya.
• In-depth understanding of Unreal Engine.
• Excellent understanding of Animation and Rigging principles, and the ability to practically utilise that understanding within Maya.
• Excellent understanding of MEL or Python scripting languages.
• C a strong advantage.
Tt Games wants our workforce to be more representative of all sections of society at all levels in the organisation. We treat all job applications equally, regardless of age, disability, gender identity or gender expression, race, ethnicity, religion or belief, sex, sexual orientation or any other equality characteristic.
About TT Games
Responsible for the best-selling and BAFTA-winning LEGO videogame series, TT Games is in the business of delighting children and grown-ups alike. With 30 years of success behind our studio, and as a valued part of Warner Bros since 2007, we have incredibly exciting plans for future titles based on the world's biggest entertainment properties.
In late 2016 we were extremely proud to be joined by Playdemic, one of the UK's most successful free-to-play mobile games developers and publishers. Their most recent title, Golf Clash, is a top-grossing smash hit on iOS and Android. Exciting news continued into 2017 as TT Odyssey was established, founded by some of the leading talent in the mobile games industry. TT Odyssey is the Brighton based, mobile-focused arm of Traveller's Tales, designing from the ground-up a LEGO video game as a free to play mobile title.
We are always on the lookout for bright, talented and motivated people to join our AAA studio and to be part of everything we do, because we know it is the talent and dedication of our employees that has made our 30 years of success possible.
TT Games offers successful candidates a competitive salary and a comprehensive benefits package. Our work environment is inclusive, relaxed and friendly – one of the best things about working here is our fantastic people! We aim to support work-life balance, and some of the benefits we're most proud of include: flexitime and other family-friendly benefits; discretionary bonus scheme; company pension scheme and life assurance. We also offer perks such as regular health and wellbeing activities (including on-site exercise classes), discounts on a wide range of company and partner products, free online training courses, complimentary fruit and a wide selection of drinks, social events and much more!
We expect high levels of ambition and innovation from our colleagues and an ability to flourish within the dynamic entertainment industry in which the company operates.