Labor Relations Manager
Warner Bros.Burbank, CA
Full Time Job
Location: United States - California - Burbank
Warner Bros. Studio Operations, a division of WB Studio Enterprises Inc. seeks a Labor Relations Manager for the Labor Relations department.
This position will participate in the negotiation of the collective bargaining agreements (''CBA'') that cover the WBSO backlot and overhead employee population. Additionally, it will interpret and administer those CBAs.
• Interpret and provide advice regarding the CBAs covering the backlot and overhead employee population, which include IATSE, Basic Crafts, OPEIU, SSFA, UNITE HERE! Local #11, and SEIU-USWW.
• Perform overhead and backlot negotiation preparations, including but not limited to, working with the client departments to develop proposal topics, compiling industry research, etc.
• Participate as second chair in internal overhead negotiations with OPEIU, SSFA, UNITE HERE! Local #11, SEIU-USWW, Teamsters #399, Laborers Local #724, IATSE #700, and IATSE #729.
• Respond to and represent the Company in union claims and grievances regarding the terms and conditions of the CBA.
• Perform all reporting and processes related to CSATF/CSATTF, which includes, but is not limited to, placement and reclassification IER letters, Joint Apprenticeship Committee upgrade letters (and evaluation forms), Local #600 Days Worked Verification letters, facilitation of on-lot CSATF I-9 processing, etc.
• Process severance requests.
• Provide subcontracting and facility rental notices to the unions; and perform the associated investigation and preliminary discussions with the unions.
• Handle processes and reporting that are required per the agreement, such as, but not limited to, facilitation of the hyphenate driver bidding and selection process, maintenance of the seniority rosters, issuance of delinquent dues and dues check-off communications.
• Maintain the reserve gates and implement the system and related documentation when needed for picketed third-party clients and contractors.
• Perform the administrative functions related to the CBA, such as, but not limited to, maintenance of the CBA files, distribution of the wage schedules, maintenance of charts regarding wages, fringes, CBA expirations, faciliation of the overhead union implemention process, etc.
• Maintain and respond to inquiries regarding the Gateworks Restricted Database.
• Exclusive WarnerMedia events and advance screenings
• Paid time off every year to volunteer for eligible employees
• Access to well-being tools, resources, and freebies
• Access to in-house learning and development resources
• Part of the WarnerMedia family of powerhouse brands
Warner Media, LLC and its subsidiaries are equal opportunity employers. Qualified candidates will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, mental or physical disability, and genetic information, marital status, citizenship status, military status, protected veteran status or any other category protected by law.