Junior Financial Analyst
Warner Bros.Montreal, QC
This was removed by the employer on 4/1/2021 10:47:00 PM PST
Not to worry we have a lot of other jobs on the site;
Browse all jobs
Browse the Accounting/Finance Category
Browse the Studio Category
Search for Junior Financial Analyst jobs in Montreal-QC
Search all Junior Financial Analyst postings
Are you an employer?
How do I hire a Junior Financial Analyst? Junior Financial Analyst (Contract)
WB Games Montréal seeks a Junior Financial Analyst to join its Finance Team! The position will report to the Senior Manager, Finance and will be responsible of assisting the finance team and its internal and external partners. The analyst will be responsible for operational activities of the business unit including month-end activities and supporting invoicing and accounts payables processes. The analyst will also participate in the preparation of budgets, monthly forecasts, government tax credit claims and financial reporting.
• Offer operational support to the accounts payables process including invoice coding, purchase order requisition, payment verifications and other related services
• Act as the point of contact for partners and vendors to coordinate and facilitate on-boarding and administrative activities.
• Participate in monthly closing activities including accruals and cost allocations
• Prepare and present reports and analysis on varying studio activities.
• Take part in a broad range of activities related to the preparation and submission of the annual operating budget and monthly forecasts, including data entry and validation.
• Prepare schedules and supporting documents for tax credits claims and governmental audits
• Prepare other Ad hoc analyses, reports and special projects as required by the Manager.
JOB QUALIFICATION STANDARDS:
• 0 to 2 two years of experience
, Professional Training, Technical Training or Certification
• Bachelor of Business Administration with a concentration in Finance or Accounting, completed or underway.
• Curiosity, motivation and the will to make a difference
• Dedicated team player
• Strong organizational skills
• General knowledge of accounting principles.
• Advanced knowledge of Excel.
• Excellent oral/written communication skills in French and English.
• Must be able to work autonomously
• Knowledge of the video games industry is an asset. This job is no longer available. Click here to view current job listings.