Intern - UX Design
Warner Bros.Needham, MA
This was removed by the employer on 11/20/2020 2:30:00 PM PST
Not to worry we have a lot of other jobs on the site;
Browse all jobs
Browse the Internships Category
Search for Intern - UX Design jobs in Needham-MA
Search all Intern - UX Design postings
Are you an employer?
How do I hire an Intern - UX Design? WB Games Boston, a division of WB Games, Inc. is looking for a talented UI/UX Intern to work on top grossing mobile games. As an UI/UX Artist/Designer, you will work closely with other disciplines to create a visually compelling user experience for mobile games based on Warner Brothers' high-profile brands.
• Integrate artwork and correct layouts within the game engine to ensure our game is highly polished
• Design UI/UX solutions that can improve our game
• Collaborate on process and product with designers, producers, engineers and QA in addition to the art team
• An outstanding portfolio that demonstrates your ability to design and deliver world-class interactive experiences. Please include links to your work.
• Proficiency in the Adobe Creative Suite (Photoshop, Illustrator, etc.), visual prototyping tools (Axure, InVision, etc.) and a familiarity with Unity
• An interest in conducting informal competitive analyses of similar mobile games
• Good time management and organization skills and attention to detail
• The ability to talk about design and how design decisions are formed with peers
Nice to have:
• Experience in other areas of game development
• Passions and hobbies beyond UI/UX design that provide you a fresh perspective when looking at different challenges This job is no longer available. Click here to view current job listings.