Intern - Tools Engineering
Warner Bros.Needham, MA
This was removed by the employer on 1/5/2021 11:31:00 AM PST
Not to worry we have a lot of other jobs on the site;
Browse all jobs
Browse the Internships Category
Search for Intern - Tools Engineering jobs in Needham-MA
Search all Intern - Tools Engineering postings
Are you an employer?
How do I hire an Intern - Tools Engineering? WB Games Boston seeks a Tools Engineering Intern to join our Core Client Engineering team. In this position, you will implement and maintain the tools and platform that support our mobile title, Game of Thrones: Conquest.
Preference for candidates that are able to commit to at least 6 months (co-op position).
• Develop, maintain, and improve tools and support applications to help run our online mobile games.
• Assist with game platform development including implementation of shared features, bug fixing, and optimization.
• Work with industry-standard SDKs for install tracking, social integration, etc.
• Self-manage when given prioritized goals and objectives.
• Work closely with other team members and take technical and professional feedback.
• Coursework in Computer Science, Engineering, or a reasonable equivalent thereof.
• Experience with Unity, Unreal or other third party engines – Unity3D is preferred.
• Comfortable programming in C#.
• Experience with Perforce, Git, or other revision control systems.
• Ability to work in a collaborative environment and effectively communicate with both technical and non-technical team members.
• Curiosity, an open mind, and a willingness to learn and take feedback.
• Experience developing for iOS and Android.
• Experience using or implementing RESTful and gRPC services are a plus. This job is no longer available. Click here to view current job listings.